If someone is going to join the military what branch and why

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

joe817
Posts in topic: 1

Re: If someone is going to join the military what branch and

Post by joe817 »

Well done! Congratulations!
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Topic author
x007x
Posts in topic: 18

Post by x007x »

Hey everyone, just seeing how it's going for you. AIT was easy and I got my requested duty station. Hello!! from South Korea! Enjoying it and making the best of it and going to explore this side of the world within a year from now. I am at Camp Humphrey's now. Have been here for almost 2 months now.
-CHL-
-NRA-

bulinm

Post by bulinm »

Congratulations !!

Thank you for choosing to serve.
Dallas

What's a dazzling urbanite like you doin' in a rustic setting like this ?

txglock21

Post by txglock21 »

x007x wrote:Hey everyone, just seeing how it's going for you. AIT was easy and I got my requested duty station. Hello!! from South Korea! Enjoying it and making the best of it and going to explore this side of the world within a year from now. I am at Camp Humphrey's now. Have been here for almost 2 months now.
I was stationed at Osan AB about the time you were being born. :lol:: If you get a chance, try to make it to Seoul. You will really enjoy it. I was there for the '88 Summer Olympics. South Korea was probably my best time in the Air Force. :thumbs2:
"Laugh about everything or cry about nothing."
NRA Life Member & TSRA Member/ Former USAF

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

x007x wrote:Hey everyone, just seeing how it's going for you. AIT was easy and I got my requested duty station. Hello!! from South Korea! Enjoying it and making the best of it and going to explore this side of the world within a year from now. I am at Camp Humphrey's now. Have been here for almost 2 months now.
Excellent! Thanks for updating us.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

bigity
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bigity »

txglock21 wrote:
I was stationed at Osan AB about the time you were being born. :lol:: If you get a chance, try to make it to Seoul. You will really enjoy it. I was there for the '88 Summer Olympics. South Korea was probably my best time in the Air Force. :thumbs2:
Make sure to try some soju. The more snake scales the better.
USAF Veteran|Ex-DoD Contractor|Information Technology
EDC: Springfield Armory XD Sub-Compact 40S&W 3"

Topic author
x007x
Posts in topic: 18

Post by x007x »

txglock21 wrote:
I have already and I am this weekend. I have been approved for my weekend overnight pass, and will be going out with some company buddies and enjoy 4th of July!!!! Seoul is very nice for what I have seen so far and wanting to see more.
-CHL-
-NRA-

Return to “Off-Topic”