Funny things about you experienced CHL'ers.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Funny things about you experienced CHL'ers.

Post by The Annoyed Man »

jmra wrote:As my 12 yo said during an episode of Law and Order, "if a guy in a white panel van tries to take me he's gonna bleed." "rlol"
I like your son already, and I haven't even met him yet. We still want to get down to that airport one of these days just for a look-see if nothing else.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

jmra
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jmra »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
jmra wrote:As my 12 yo said during an episode of Law and Order, "if a guy in a white panel van tries to take me he's gonna bleed." "rlol"
I like your son already, and I haven't even met him yet. We still want to get down to that airport one of these days just for a look-see if nothing else.
Looking forward to it.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

OldCurlyWolf
Posts in topic: 1

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

jmra wrote:
ajwakeboarder wrote:This is me. I took my girlfriend and one of her friends (who has never shot a gun) to the range today. They both had a great time. My girlfriends friend has a boyfriend who's in the military. We decided to go eat after the range and I sat with my back to a wall so I could see the door. My girlfriend teased me about it and it turns out her friends bf does the same thing. So I know i'm not the only one. :woohoo
I've sat with my back to the wall since I was a teenager. When the family goes out to eat everyone knows "my seat" and steers clear of it. My oldest son now jockeys for the seat with the next best view. A time or two he has tried to take "the seat" but moves quickly when he gets the "eye" from his mother. :mrgreen:
Of course both of the boys let me k ow they've got my back with their pocket knives. :smilelol5: Hey, you work with what the law permits you to work with. I pity the fool who ever tries to snag one of my kids. As my 12 yo said during an episode of Law and Order, "if a guy in a white panel van tries to take me he's gonna bleed." "rlol"
I was younger than that. 17 different schools by the time I was in the 8th grade. I started watching my back in the 3rd grade. I "Counsel" uniformed Officers about sitting with their backs to doors and not wearing their Kelvar (I was an officer when in my mid twenties). To me condition Yellow is normal and has been for over 50 years. :evil2:
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

Return to “Off-Topic”