British Intelligence Advisor: Obama Born In Kenya In 1960

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 1

Re: British Intelligence Advisor: Obama Born In Kenya In 196

Post by RoyGBiv »

Cedar Park Dad wrote:
there's alot to be said on how many were actually legitimate voters......

No actually. Both McCain and Romney were pounded into jelly on both popular count and electoral college. Nixon could make that claim, these guys, not so much.

Sorry but taking the word of some Brit nobody with not a shred of corraborating evidence vs. the state of Hawaii, no don't buy that at all. While Obama may have played around with where he said he was from to sell more books etc. the state of Hawaii says he was from here. His mother was a US citizen. You'd have to show a mountain of REAL evidence that he wasn't not some cockamamie Brit with a crackpot story about the CIA to get any traction whatsoever.

I don't get this weird fetish to try to say he's not from here, but frankly its stupid and makes Republicans look like aluminium hat wearing militia weirdoes. Argue what he's done or tried to do, not the person himself. For shame. :nono:
:iagree:
However...... If I was making a wager I can't prove, I'd bet he claimed foreign student status on his college applications in order to gain an advantage in admissions. All this birther stuff? Unworthy of expending brain cycles..
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Cedar Park Dad
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

However...... If I was making a wager I can't prove, I'd bet he claimed foreign student status on his college applications in order to gain an advantage in admissions. All this birther stuff? Unworthy of expending brain cycles..
:iagree: Agreed on all points.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I just want to see his academic records. GW Bush showed us his.....and they were slightly better than John Kerry's......and John Kerry showed us his. Pretty much every president until this one has been pretty transparent with his educational background. But not this one. Why does he work SO hard to bury his personal history?

Obama himself could have put the whole birther thing to rest back in 2008 just by producing a copy of his birth certificate. He didn't. He waited several years before producing a PDF copy of a certificate of live birth (a different type of document) with troubling characteristics in the file layers. Why didn't he just shut everybody up in the beginning by producing a hard copy of the actual birth certificate?

NOW..... I am not claiming that he is foreign born (and neither am I claiming that he isn't), but I AM claiming that he knowingly let the question fester for years, when he could have nipped it in the bud at the outset. IF he was born in Hawaii, then you have to ask, what is his motivation for letting it fester for so long? My guess is this: IF he was born in Hawaii, then he let it fester for so long because he knew that A) it would drive his opponents crazy, and B) in the process it would make them look a little moonbatty while he ends up looking like the reasonable one. OR....as someone else pointed out, maybe he did it knowing that it would eventually remove the citizenship requirements attending to presidential aspirants. Everything he does, or doesn't do, is political. Everything.

Lastly, whether he is African born or American born, he is the president. That's a fact. Even if the FBI came up with definitive evidence that he was African born, Eric Holder would never take steps to remove him; and a democrat majority senate would refuse to find him guilty if the House impeached him. There is nobody else serving in his place, and NOBODY in either the halls of Congress or the Judiciary is going to call him out and initiate proceedings to have him removed from office. The military isn't going to do it, nor should they. So whether or not we like it, he IS president. Personally, I hate it. But nothing is going to happen to remove him from office other than disease or assassination, and barring something happening to his heartbeat, he is going to continue filling the role of POTUS until January 2017.

What's worse, consider this..... As bad as Obama is at POTUS, next in line for the "throne" is Joe Biden. Does anybody seriously want Biden in charge of anything bigger than a lawn mowing service? But Biden will be POTUS if Obama is removed from office.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

I haven't watched the video yet (I will), but I already think this fellow is wrong.

First of all, Barack's father was very dark-skinned. He is not.

Secondly his features look a lot like Frank Marshall Davis, who is known to have had an affair with Barack's mother (and taken nude photos of her.)

Look at these pictures. You tell me who he looks most like:
bosr.jpeg
bosr.jpeg (6.67 KiB) Viewed 471 times
marshall-obama.jpeg
marshall-obama.jpeg (7.32 KiB) Viewed 471 times
all-three.jpeg
all-three.jpeg (7.81 KiB) Viewed 471 times
There are several noticeable features: Barack Sr.s mouth is upturned. Davis' mouth turns down. So does Obama's. Obama has the same dimples (creases in the cheek on either side of the mouth) as Davis. Barack Sr. doesn't have that at all. Obama's face is elongated like Davis'. Barack Sr. is rounded.

I think he was born in Hawaii, the product of an affair.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

After watching the documentary "2016", I would prefer Biden.

I don't think that bumbling, gaffe master hates the U.S.

Yes, he's an extroverted "Chauncey Gardiner" of sorts, but I don't think he wants the downfall of the U.S.

I think he could be 'advised' to do the many correct things to keep America strong.

BHO hates the U.S. and is efficiently working at destroying America, while we stand by wringing our hands or applauding, if we're "Useful Idiots".

Cedar Park Dad
Banned

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

The Annoyed Man wrote:I just want to see his academic records. GW Bush showed us his.....and they were slightly better than John Kerry's......and John Kerry showed us his. Pretty much every president until this one has been pretty transparent with his educational background. But not this one. Why does he work SO hard to bury his personal history?
Its irrelevant. There was no requirement for disclosure. How many Presidents have done so? But it doesn't matter. They could have been all Fs, but he was elected.
Obama himself could have put the whole birther thing to rest back in 2008 just by producing a copy of his birth certificate. He didn't. He waited several years before producing a PDF copy of a certificate of live birth (a different type of document) with troubling characteristics in the file layers. Why didn't he just shut everybody up in the beginning by producing a hard copy of the actual birth certificate?
Because the idea is stupid and he played the conspiracy guys for chumps painting the whole Republican party with the nutso brush?

NOW..... I am not claiming that he is foreign born (and neither am I claiming that he isn't), but I AM claiming that he knowingly let the question fester for years, when he could have nipped it in the bud at the outset.
Why should he? 1) Again it makes the Republican party look like loons; 2) The conspiracacists are not going to be satisfied. As the 9/11 and Kennedy Assassination truthers have shown us, they can never be satisfied.

IF he was born in Hawaii, then you have to ask, what is his motivation for letting it fester for so long? My guess is this: IF he was born in Hawaii, then he let it fester for so long because he knew that A) it would drive his opponents crazy, and B) in the process it would make them look a little moonbatty while he ends up looking like the reasonable one.
I think you hit the nail on the head.
What's worse, consider this..... As bad as Obama is at POTUS, next in line for the "throne" is Joe Biden. Does anybody seriously want Biden in charge of anything bigger than a lawn mowing service? But Biden will be POTUS if Obama is removed from office.
Whats the joke about Biden being Obama's insurance policy against assassination? :mrgreen:

Cedar Park Dad
Banned

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

baldeagle wrote: There are several noticeable features: Barack Sr.s mouth is upturned. Davis' mouth turns down. So does Obama's. Obama has the same dimples (creases in the cheek on either side of the mouth) as Davis. Barack Sr. doesn't have that at all. Obama's face is elongated like Davis'. Barack Sr. is rounded.

Looks like mom has some explaining to do...

jmra

Post by jmra »

Cedar Park Dad wrote:
baldeagle wrote: There are several noticeable features: Barack Sr.s mouth is upturned. Davis' mouth turns down. So does Obama's. Obama has the same dimples (creases in the cheek on either side of the mouth) as Davis. Barack Sr. doesn't have that at all. Obama's face is elongated like Davis'. Barack Sr. is rounded.

Looks like mom has some explaining to do...
It would appear then that many who have been using a particular derogatory term towards Obama have been technically correct.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

TAM,

"Why does he work SO hard to bury his personal history?"

Watch the documentary "2016" by Dinesh D'Souza (it's very well done) and you'll have your answer.

The Annoyed Man

Abraham wrote:TAM,

Watch the documentary "2016" by Dinesh D'Souza (it's very well done) and you'll have your answer.
I've seen it.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Abraham wrote:TAM,

I've seen it.
Based on the recommendations of this august body, I've placed "2016" at the top of our Netflix queue. It's been some time since I flew into a rage and I am due one. :blowup

The Annoyed Man

Cedar Park Dad wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:I just want to see his academic records. GW Bush showed us his.....and they were slightly better than John Kerry's......and John Kerry showed us his. Pretty much every president until this one has been pretty transparent with his educational background. But not this one. Why does he work SO hard to bury his personal history?
Its irrelevant. There was no requirement for disclosure. How many Presidents have done so? But it doesn't matter. They could have been all Fs, but he was elected.
No, there is no constitutional requirement for a president to make his/her educational background public. BUT.... it is a VERY public office. Presidential families certainly deserve privacy in the private part of the White House; but usually, by the time someone has campaigned for and attained the presidency, we know a LOT about them. This was not true of Obama. He had served Just 2 years of a 6 year term in national office before he ran for POTUS. He had little or no other national exposure before being Senator. The bulk of American voters would not have been aware of his Illinois Legislature performance or his part in Chicago's political machine because it isn't national news. And as a Senator, he was the Junior Senator, and not really a democratic party leader.

Balanced against that, historically, Americans have wanted to know everything they can about the closest thing we have to royalty in this country. When past presidents were asked about their educations, it was already public knowledge......Eisenhower, for example.......or like Bush or candidate Kerry, they freely shared the information. Obama is the only president in American history to actively resist the discovery of his academic pertinents. Past presidents or presidential candidates have been open about it, even when their GPA was less than perfect (again...Bush and Kerry as examples), because they've got nothing to hide. They are not ashamed of the record. Obama resolutely refuses to make his public. There are two possible (and plausible in the context of his known history) reasons that I can think of: 1) that his academic performance is so dismal that people would not have voted for him; and/or 2) that his academic record contains a long history of serial fraud in academic financial matters like claiming to be foreign born to obtain favorable tuition rates (there seems to be some possibility of this latter item). So what you wind up with is a man who is somewhat of a cipher. And although the Constitution doesn't say that POTUS can't be a cipher, it makes many Americans—and not just a small fringe of us—exceedingly uncomfortable to have a president who so obviously and resolutely tries to bury his past. Exactly what is he hiding? You and I as individual Americans, "little guys", have some kind of expectation of privacy concerning our pasts. The narrow exceptions might include details of your past that a prospective employer might want to know about you..... what are your educational accomplishments.... what are your qualifications..... have you ever been convicted of a felony.... etc., etc., etc. But I submit that, for the man or woman aspiring to the highest office in the land, the arguably single most powerful person in the word, the person in command of the nation's strategic nuclear arsenal, that man or woman can no longer have the same expectation of privacy as you or I should have. Nor should they.

THAT'S why it is relevant. Let's be honest. . . .if he had gotten all F's in school at all levels, he would never have made it to POTUS. I know it. You know it.
Cedar Park Dad wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:Obama himself could have put the whole birther thing to rest back in 2008 just by producing a copy of his birth certificate. He didn't. He waited several years before producing a PDF copy of a certificate of live birth (a different type of document) with troubling characteristics in the file layers. Why didn't he just shut everybody up in the beginning by producing a hard copy of the actual birth certificate?
Because the idea is stupid and he played the conspiracy guys for chumps painting the whole Republican party with the nutso brush?
I'll debate the stupidity of the idea, but I think you're right about why he waited so long before responding.
Cedar Park Dad wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:NOW..... I am not claiming that he is foreign born (and neither am I claiming that he isn't), but I AM claiming that he knowingly let the question fester for years, when he could have nipped it in the bud at the outset.
Why should he? 1) Again it makes the Republican party look like loons; 2) The conspiracacists are not going to be satisfied. As the 9/11 and Kennedy Assassination truthers have shown us, they can never be satisfied.
See, I'm a big believer in Occam's Razor, which when reduced to its shortest possible explanation says that the simplest answer is always the true answer. There are more complex ways of stating it, but that's the essential message of Occam's Razor. So, while Occam's Razor tends to disprove an Obama-citizenship conspiracy because it requires too many supporting theses to be true (the willful cooperation of Hawaii's governor being just one of them, for instance) before the final conclusion can be true, Occam's Razor tends to support the speculations about Obama's suppression of his academic record.
Cedar Park Dad wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:IF he was born in Hawaii, then you have to ask, what is his motivation for letting it fester for so long? My guess is this: IF he was born in Hawaii, then he let it fester for so long because he knew that A) it would drive his opponents crazy, and B) in the process it would make them look a little moonbatty while he ends up looking like the reasonable one.
I think you hit the nail on the head.
Exactly.
Cedar Park Dad wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:What's worse, consider this..... As bad as Obama is at POTUS, next in line for the "throne" is Joe Biden. Does anybody seriously want Biden in charge of anything bigger than a lawn mowing service? But Biden will be POTUS if Obama is removed from office.
Whats the joke about Biden being Obama's insurance policy against assassination? :mrgreen:
Again...... Exactly.

#TINVOWOOT

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

Cedar Park Dad wrote: Its irrelevant. There was no requirement for disclosure. How many Presidents have done so? But it doesn't matter. They could have been all Fs, but he was elected.
That is true. There is also no requirement for presidential candidates to release their tax returns, but the liberals sure raised a stink about Romney not releasing his sooner and even accused him of not paying any income taxes for 10 years.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

mamabearCali

Post by mamabearCali »

My money is on academic fraud combined with "interesting" sources of funding for his education.

Nothing to be done for it. We are stuck with the narcissist. If we are very lucky perhaps we will not be blown to smithereens by Putin because our president only has enough guts to trample his own people.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Make that: Marxist Narcissist with visions of grandeur.

Return to “Off-Topic”