Blood Moon Tonight-hope it clears up

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

WildBill
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Blood Moon Tonight-hope it clears up

Post by WildBill »

The Annoyed Man wrote:We got up at 2:30 a.m. and watched it last night. We used a 7X pair of binocs, and a 20X riflescope.

I've gotta get a telescope. I keep saying that, and then I keep putting it off. And then these events happen and I still don't have a telescope. Been doing that for years now.

I've gotta get a telescope.
I hope it wasn't attached to a rifle. Blood Moon hunting is out of season. "rlol"

My brother owns a Questar. It is a marvelous telescope! I have viewed many eclipses, comets, the Moon, Mars, Saturn, the moons of Jupiter with it.

It is also great tool to view birds and other wildlife. :thumbs2:
NRA Endowment Member

Dan20703
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Blood Moon Tonight-hope it clears up

Post by Dan20703 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:We got up at 2:30 a.m. and watched it last night. We used a 7X pair of binocs, and a 20X riflescope.

I've gotta get a telescope. I keep saying that, and then I keep putting it off. And then these events happen and I still don't have a telescope. Been doing that for years now.

I've gotta get a telescope.
Well, There is going to be another one in 6 months so you have time to check out all your options!
There will always be prayer in schools as long as there are tests.

"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

Return to “Off-Topic”