VA has more problems

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

VA has more problems

Post by philip964 »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -blow-vet/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

California VA police detained a 65 year old patient from leaving when he grew tired of waiting for dialysis treatment. They tackled him, and stepped on his neck, causing a stroke which killed him two weeks later. When his wife returned with the car to pick him up nurses lied to her about what happened. Later one nurse explained what had actually happened as she was upset about it.

Dialysis patients I have found to be the sickest and weakest people I have ever met.

rbwhatever1

Re: VA has more problems

Post by rbwhatever1 »

One more deplorable act of many committed by a pathetic population being led by a rouge State. We have lost our humanity.
III

jmra
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jmra »

I'm sure CA looks at the manner in which the man died simply as a cost cutting measure.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

rbwhatever1

Post by rbwhatever1 »

I'm sure Obama Care was supposed to fix that. Why do we have LEO's in the VA Medical Centers? Are the natives getting restless?
III

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... at-the-va/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I always wondered when the Government would create "termination facilities" for its citizens as humans are the worst offenders of carbon emissions.

Apparently they have. VA hospitals.

While our veterans were dieing, the VA spent millions and millions on "green energy projects".

mamabearCali

Post by mamabearCali »

Nice....who hires thugs that step on old men's necks? Who covers up for men like that? :banghead: :mad5
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

Ânthony

Post by Ânthony »

mamabearCali wrote:Nice....who hires thugs that step on old men's necks? Who covers up for men like that? :banghead: :mad5
Birds of a feather.

Return to “Off-Topic”