Got in a gun fight with my husband

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
asbandr
Posts in topic: 2

Got in a gun fight with my husband

Post by asbandr »

When I decided to let my children pick out a toy I found these awesome water guns. They even have a mag release button and 2 spare mags as well as mag holsters that clip on. So we bought 4 and left one outside for my husband and waiting in hiding for him to open the door.
Attachments
IMG_947101334986906.jpeg
I'm a mom who demands action. Single action, double action, single/double action. I'm an equal action shooter.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe. - Luke 11:21

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Got in a gun fight with my husband

Post by Pawpaw »

:thumbs2: :lol:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Steamboat

Post by Steamboat »

I hope my wife doesn't find out about these! :lol:
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." — Will Rogers

TomsTXCHL

Post by TomsTXCHL »

asbandr wrote:When I decided to let my children pick out a toy I found these awesome water guns. They even have a mag release button and 2 spare mags as well as mag holsters that clip on. So we bought 4 and left one outside for my husband and waiting in hiding for him to open the door.
I hope your husband did not have a heart attack i.e. saw the water pistol and got the joke instantly.

The note by itself certainly looks ominous to me.

Topic author
asbandr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by asbandr »

Funny thing is when he first saw it he thought I'd bought a 1911 style air soft gun to use to mold holsters (we make and sell leather holsters). Then he saw the note and got it. I was hiding just inside the door when I heard him laugh and say, "oh its on!". Hehe. Most fun I've had this summer!
I'm a mom who demands action. Single action, double action, single/double action. I'm an equal action shooter.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe. - Luke 11:21

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

i think we are going shopping
great idea
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Return to “Off-Topic”