Gun retailers, payday lenders out of Choke Point’s crosshair

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Gun retailers, payday lenders out of Choke Point’s cross

Post by C-dub »

I hope this will help the many businesses that have been hurt by the banks that have chosen to quit doing business with gun related businesses. It probably won't, but I hope it would.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

VoiceofReason
Banned

Post by VoiceofReason »

C-dub wrote:I hope this will help the many businesses that have been hurt by the banks that have chosen to quit doing business with gun related businesses. It probably won't, but I hope it would.
Someone should get sued by any retailers that went out of business, preferably the DOJ.
They should get enough money to get back in business bigger and better.

Including “Fast and Furious” how many back door schemes does this make?
I do believe the Federal Government (by ordering vast amounts of ammunition) are trying to create a shortage and drive the prices sky high.

Seems like a good time to start a company manufacturing ammo.
God Bless America, and please hurry.
When I was young I knew all the answers. When I got older I started to realize I just hadn’t quite understood the questions.-Me

rbwhatever1

Post by rbwhatever1 »

It appears the Federal Government continues to be at odds with the Civil Society that created it. Things will never change as this beast grows larger and ever reaching year after year.
We have over 450 Departments and Agencies in the Federal Government. This is where all our Labor and Resources are going. This is why our children are born into Debt.
This is also unsustainable...

http://www.usa.gov/directory/federal/B.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
III

Return to “Off-Topic”