Woman wants to reduce male population by 90%

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
VMI77
Posts in topic: 2

Woman wants to reduce male population by 90%

Post by VMI77 »

Too much liberalism apparently drives people to insanity. The article doesn't say what she intends to do with the women who will reject her wonderful plan (just most of them on planet earth).

http://libertyviral.com/meet-the-woman- ... ion-by-90/
The Femitheist also argues that we should remove men from society, and place them apart on state-funded reservations, so they can be “redefined.” That way we make women safer. “By subsidising said reservations through the state we can provide men with activities, healthcare, entertainment, shelter, protection, and everything that one could ever require in life. This will remove conventional inequality from society. By reducing the number of men to 10 percent of the total population, their socio-biovalue will be raised. They will live out their lives happily and safely, and male disposability will be a thing of the past,” she says.
This would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact people like this actually exist. What am I saying, it's still hilarious.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Abraham
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Woman wants to reduce male population by 90%

Post by Abraham »

I was a liberal at 22, then I grew up...

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

The free exchange of ideas is what makes civilization work.

Wait.

What am I saying?

Reservations?

"Hi. My name is Eddie and I live on the res."

You know, this is really not a bad idea. We would always get to do guy stuff. I just spent my morning looking at window treatments. The only redeeming thing I did was get to make friends with a big male bloodhound at the window place.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

MotherBear

Post by MotherBear »

Reading the article, I'm seeing shades of Brave New World. Granted it's been a while since I read it and the comparison isn't precise, but there's a similar vibe.

Whatever the case, I like my man and I'm not sharing with with 9 (or any) other women. And I'll be darned if I'll let my children be raised "communally."

TheCytochromeC

Post by TheCytochromeC »

“By subsidising said reservations through the state we can provide men with activities, healthcare, entertainment, shelter, protection, and everything that one could ever require in life. This will remove conventional inequality from society.
Isolate a portion of the population and control their existence - what a brazen step in the direction of equality.

Cedar Park Dad
Banned

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

Who exactly is going to enforce this reservation concept?

EDIT: Can't open the actual article.

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

To quote my calculus teacher from high school: "So...drugs, huh?"
Psalm 91:2

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Imaging 10 women are jumping and beating each other to "win" you. You would be living like a King. The only problem is eventually the women population would also drop by 90%. Cause the among the 10 women fighting, only 1 will prevail. :lol:: :lol::
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Topic author
VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

Beiruty wrote:Imaging 10 women are jumping and beating each other to "win" you. You would be living like a King. The only problem is eventually the women population would also drop by 90%. Cause the among the 10 women fighting, only 1 will prevail. :lol:: :lol::
I've heard that the Chinese symbol for war is a house with two women in it. So far I've not encountered a situation that repudiated it.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Cedar Park Dad
Banned

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

I live in a house with a wife and teenage daughter. I can independently verify the above statement. :boxing

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

Beiruty wrote:Imaging 10 women are jumping and beating each other to "win" you. You would be living like a King. The only problem is eventually the women population would also drop by 90%. Cause the among the 10 women fighting, only 1 will prevail. :lol:: :lol::
You're assuming you would not be one of the 90% rounded up and sent to the male "reeducation" colony. :lol:
Psalm 91:2

jimlongley

Post by jimlongley »

VMI77 wrote:
I've heard that the Chinese symbol for war is a house with two women in it. So far I've not encountered a situation that repudiated it.
And happiness is a house with a pig in it. :biggrinjester:
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Substitute any race you care to name in place of "men" in this moonbat's proposition, and all of a sudden she sounds a lot like a nazi, doesn't she?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Off-Topic”