Grand Jury to Decide Tony Stewart's Fate

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

TomsTXCHL
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Grand Jury to Decide Tony Stewart's Fate

Post by TomsTXCHL »

C-dub wrote:
TomsTXCHL wrote:Proving once again I suppose, that "nuthin's ever easy" and the GJ will have lots of hand-wringing to do, provided the presentations are balanced ("for every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert") and no one comes forward saying "TS told me he he only meant to scare the dude".

;-)
I don't believe there is any defensive or opposing view presented to a GJ. I think it is a completely one sided event.
OK I dunno about GLs so you're prolly right here--they will decide whether there is enough evidence to send it to (a real) trial huh.

Topic author
Keith B
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Keith B »

The Grand Jury has decided to not charge Tony Stewart in the death of Kevin Ward, Jr. It was also determined that Ward was under the influence of marijuana that night 'enough to impair judgment'

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/na ... /15712979/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

Post by anygunanywhere »

Maybe they ought to drug test those guys. All for safety of course.

Oh. Look! Only 25 more posts to 5,000.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Return to “Off-Topic”