Man beats his 2 year old daughter to death with a belt

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
chuck j
Posts in topic: 1

Man beats his 2 year old daughter to death with a belt

Post by chuck j »

This makes me sick . No reason a baby should die this way .

http://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com/new ... 4a298.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

baldeagle

Re: Man beats his 2 year old daughter to death with a belt

Post by baldeagle »

He's not a Texas soldier. He's a soldier stationed in Texas. He could be from anywhere. I hate the media.

And he should go to jail for a very long time.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

mamabearCali
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mamabearCali »

If there was justice in this world he'd be beat to death by his own belt. Darn him.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I actually once worked on a 2 year old girl who had been beaten to death by her father, with fists. I am not capable of rational response to these situations. A quick trial and then a bullet behind the ear immediately out back of the courthouse are about all the lenience I can muster.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Just one behind the ear? A bunch of us could probably pool our .22lr and drag that out for a while so that he would really regret what he did before briefly meeting his maker.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Javier730

Post by Javier730 »

mamabearCali wrote:If there was justice in this world he'd be beat to death by his own belt. Darn him.
:iagree:
“Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.”
― Horace Mann

jmra

Post by jmra »

The death penalty would appear to be appropriate.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

bigity

Post by bigity »

I'm sure the guards would let his fellow inmates know what he'd done.
USAF Veteran|Ex-DoD Contractor|Information Technology
EDC: Springfield Armory XD Sub-Compact 40S&W 3"

GlockDude26

Post by GlockDude26 »

C-dub wrote:Just one behind the ear? A bunch of us could probably pool our .22lr and drag that out for a while so that he would really regret what he did before briefly meeting his maker.
:iagree: :thumbs2:
"Our houses are protected by the Good Lord and a gun, you might em both if you show up here not welcome son" Josh Thompson- Way out here (best song ever) "eventually all citizens will become criminals with enough legislation....."

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

bigity wrote:I'm sure the guards would let his fellow inmates know what he'd done.
You can count on it! Child molesters and child murderers don't live a charmed existence in Texas prisons.

Chas.

karder

Post by karder »

The Annoyed Man wrote: A quick trial and then a bullet behind the ear immediately out back of the courthouse are about all the lenience I can muster.
:iagree:
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

Dragonfighter

Post by Dragonfighter »

Okay, your 2 year old is still in a diaper and you lose it because she soils it? He needs to die. However, and I fully expect to get flamed for this, she is better off being an innocent child dead at her father's hands than growing up unattached with that monster and then being taken away.

Edited for punctuation.
I Thess 5:21
Disclaimer: IANAL, IANYL, IDNPOOTV, IDNSIAHIE and IANROFL
"There is no situation so bad that you can't make it worse." - Chris Hadfield, NASA ISS Astronaut

mamabearCali

Post by mamabearCali »

I understand where you are coming from, but I reject the either or nature of your logic. She needed a daddy that loved her. She deserved a father that changed her diaper then danced with her to Cinderella.

That her father beat her to death is horrific. It did not have to be that way.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

Dragonfighter

Post by Dragonfighter »

mamabearCali wrote:I understand where you are coming from, but I reject the either or nature of your logic. She needed a daddy that loved her. She deserved a father that changed her diaper then danced with her to Cinderella.

That her father beat her to death is horrific. It did not have to be that way.
You are correct, no innocent should die afraid, especially a child. She did deserve the daddy you described but that wasn't given to her for whatever reason. But I know you know she is well now. She is whole and loved with a love greater than any of us could muster.

Had she grown up in that hellish environment, even a few more years and then was taken away from the only father she knew (from one hell to another), what might she have become? If she stayed until likely running away, what might she have become?

You said you understand where I am coming from, perhaps these paragraphs clarify the logic a bit as well.
I Thess 5:21
Disclaimer: IANAL, IANYL, IDNPOOTV, IDNSIAHIE and IANROFL
"There is no situation so bad that you can't make it worse." - Chris Hadfield, NASA ISS Astronaut

Return to “Off-Topic”