13 Hours in Benghazi

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

13 Hours in Benghazi

Post by The Annoyed Man »

13 Hours - Full Interview of the Three Benghazi Survivors - Fox News

[youtube][/youtube]

I don't know if this has ever been posted here before or not. It was very moving to watch. I recommend watching it in full-screen if you can. There is use of aerial photography that might be easier to understand if enlarged a bit. The interview is of three of the survivors of a 13 hour gun battle, during which Embassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed. It is told, uncensored by media or politics. These three men still bear scars, both emotional and physical, from the battle.

I don't know what anyone else thinks of this. I have my own opinions. One of those opinions is that whomever runs against that harridan trollop who thinks she will be queen, should pay to play THIS video on air, once a night, during the entire campaign.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 1

Re: 13 Hours in Benghazi

Post by Oldgringo »

TAM can certainly turn a phrase.... :cheers2:

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

The Annoyed Man wrote:One of those opinions is that whomever runs against that harridan trollop who thinks she will be queen, should pay to play THIS video on air, once a night, during the entire campaign.
See what I mean about eloquent. Harridan fits nicely, but me thinks there might be some confusion with her husband on the second half of that description. :headscratch I don't recall hearing of any behavior by her that would fit that description.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

Oldgringo wrote:TAM can certainly turn a phrase.... :cheers2:
I know, right? Half the time here when I think about posting something that'll end up being more than like three sentences long, I end up just saying, "Nah, I'll wait for TAM's post... his'll be better than mine anyway," which tends to work out really well for me.
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

esxmarkc

Post by esxmarkc »

I watched this back early September when it aired and was nearly in tears. If for some reason you cannot devote 46 minutes of your busy life to watch this then at least start at 42:08 and watch. Make sure to give your undivided attention to what is asked and answered at 43:48.

Great post TAM. Thanks for finding the video. I'll watch it again this weekend.
Keeping the king of England out of your face since 12/05/2009

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

esxmarkc wrote:I watched this back early September when it aired and was nearly in tears. If for some reason you cannot devote 46 minutes of your busy life to watch this then at least start at 42:08 and watch. Make sure to give your undivided attention to what is asked and answered at 43:48.

Great post TAM. Thanks for finding the video. I'll watch it again this weekend.
You're welcome. I got something in my eye while watching it too.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Some on here have really slammed Judicial Watch. Thanks to them we are learning more of the truth and not just the propaganda. Also, many are too quick to pull out the tinfoil hat comments.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I didn't want to start a brand new thread so I thought I would use this one.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Taypo
Banned

Post by Taypo »

I don't think its tinfoil territory when a US Ambassador and staff are killed and jack squat is done about it. Especially when the administration lies about it for weeks. Hopefully as it gets deeper into campaign season, more Benghazi material will make it into the wild and people will start to realize what a big deal this really is.

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

It does not work for me.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

The link in the original post is dead. The link I posted should work.

(Maybe I shouldn't have piggybacked on this thread)
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:One of those opinions is that whomever runs against that harridan trollop who thinks she will be queen, should pay to play THIS video on air, once a night, during the entire campaign.
"rlol" Calling Hitlery a "harridan" is sort of like calling Uncle Joe Stalin a curmudgeon. In a just world that treasonous corrupt evil sociopath would be tried and executed for her crimes.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

misterlarry

Post by misterlarry »

Thanks for the link. The book was awesome!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
01/19/2013 CHL Class - 03/25/2013 CHL Arrived
NRA Life Member
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

Return to “Off-Topic”