My Royals are going back to the World Series

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 5

Re: My Royals are going back to the World Series

Post by SQLGeek »

C-dub wrote: Looks like they aren't going to roll over and play dead.
The Tigers and Rangers learned that the hard way in 2012 and 2010. I'm happy that they split with the Royals on the road and will be home for three.

This is going to be a good series but a heck of a nail biter also.
Psalm 91:2

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 19

Post by C-dub »

Game 3 tonight.

GO ROYALS!!!

Although, they do have to let the Giants win one more so they can finish them off in Game 6 at home.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

longtooth
Posts in topic: 3

Post by longtooth »

I will accept a 5 game series.
Since I never hit a homerun whil playing HighSchool & City league ball, I sure like the way the Royals play ball.
I cant remember the last time I watched a world series.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Game 5 started a few minutes ago and, fortunately or unfortunately, we will be going back to KC to win the World Series at home.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 5

Post by SQLGeek »

Madison Bumgarner slammed the door in the faces of the Royals last night. The last World Series Game 6 the Giants were in is one that Giants fans would rather forget!

The last World Series Game 6 the Royals played, they benefited from no instant replay.

Tomorrow night will be an interesting one.
Psalm 91:2

longtooth
Posts in topic: 3

Post by longtooth »

SQLGeek wrote:Madison Bumgarner slammed the door in the faces of the Royals last night. The last World Series Game 6 the Giants were in is one that Giants fans would rather forget!

The last World Series Game 6 the Royals played, they benefited from no instant replay.

Tomorrow night will be an interesting one.
:iagree: I cant wait. Guess we will watch footbally tonight.
:banghead:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Game 6 has started and two out in the top of the first. Do or die tonight guys.

GO ROYALS!!!

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub »

That's more like it.

Game 7 tonight.

GO ROYALS!!!

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Game 7 is about to start. :thewave

GO ROYALS!!!

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Bottom of the 9th, down by one ... C'mon guys

dig deep

GO ROYALS!!!

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Bummer :cryin

PBR
Posts in topic: 1

Post by PBR »

i was so pulling for them to win -- they made it a good series though
Houston, Tx.
DPS Received - Jan. 26th
Received Pin# - Feb. 25th
IN HAND!!!!!! June 9th

wheelgun1958
Posts in topic: 1

Post by wheelgun1958 »

That last guy on base should have kept going. It could have made the difference.

:roll:

Blindref757
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Blindref757 »

I truly believe that we just witnessed one of the greatest WS of all time! I would have liked to see KC come out on top in true David over Goliath fashion, but it was still entertaining til the last out. Game 6 was a snoozer, but these two teams matched up so well and if there ever was a clear cut MVP, Madison Bumgarner was the absolute difference maker. I really enjoyed this series as a fan of the game!

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub »

wheelgun1958 wrote:That last guy on base should have kept going. It could have made the difference.

:roll:
I thought so too. He got the stop signal, but it looked like Gordon was already on third when the outfielder finally got the ball to throw it in.

I also think it was pretty dirty baseball to hit the CATCHER in the leg with a pitch. That changed the Royals' whole game after that.

Return to “Off-Topic”