Will Fox News Be Back On Dish?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Abraham
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Will Fox News Be Back On Dish?

Post by Abraham »

Texas_Blaze,

Is it an easy thing to do or a giant hassle?

Thanks!

Texas_Blaze
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Texas_Blaze »

Abraham,

I only do this after contract expires. Cancelling prior to expiration usually requires you to pay all remaining months of service

Not a big deal to cancel.

I call and tell them to cancel on a certain date (after I already scheduled for competitor install), they send a box w/ label, I package their receiver, remote, LBN, and ship it off.

When canceling they ask why, I repeat myself about two or three times, saying cancel my service, then they oblige.

Done.

It is worth the money saved.

I thought a lot of people played this game.
Distinguished author of opinions and pro bono self proclaimed internet lawyer providing expert advice on what you should do and believe on all matters of life.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mojo84 »

I'm sick of the games and greed. Since I'm a firm believer in free market, Dish and Fox can do what they want. I am exploring dropping all cable providers and going to an over the air antenna coupled with internet TV providers for some content and programs.

I'm realizing I do not need the constant feed of the same stories over and over. Since dish dropped foxnews my attitude and mood has been better. There are plenty of other news source where I can get news without the redundancy. The only issues at this point are, which antenna to choose and how do I get some of the live sporting events I enjoy.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
Abraham
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Abraham »

...but, but, but, I need my Megyn Kelly fix...

Man, she's not only beautiful, she's super smart.

She's the only one I've seen consistently debate and beat Bill O'Reilly.

You gotta be a sharp cookie to do that.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

Post by anygunanywhere »

Abraham wrote:...but, but, but, I need my Megyn Kelly fix...

Man, she's not only beautiful, she's super smart.

She's the only one I've seen consistently debate and beat Bill O'Reilly.

You gotta be a sharp cookie to do that.
I like the morning show "Outnumbered".
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Right2Carry
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Right2Carry »

I just call uverse and threaten to leave. They connect me with the customer loyalty department and lower my bill. They just knocked off 50.00 a month for the next 12 months.
“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, an American Soldier doesn't have that problem". — President Ronald Reagan, 1985

Return to “Off-Topic”