Disparity of Force Defense?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Disparity of Force Defense?

Post by Keith B »

Kurt Busch claims his ex-girlfriend is actually a trained assassin during testimony on assault charges. Factual? Or one too many head injuries from crashes? Some interesting tidbits in the news story. :shock:

http://www.newsy.com/44150/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

ELB
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Disparity of Force Defense?

Post by ELB »

Well that's different.
USAF 1982-2005

PUCKER

Post by PUCKER »

Her bio from http://www.frontlinedefensesystems.com/ ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"MS. PATRICIA DRISCOLL
Patricia has spent the majority of her career in the narcotics and intelligence world. While working abroad, many issues came up at home that brought her to Washington DC, where over the last 9 years she has developed strong relationships in the House, Senate, and the White House. Her strongest ally’s are the Armed Services Committee, Appropriations, Ways and Means, the Homeland Security Committee, and the Intelligence Committee. Here are a few of the things she has been involved in over the past few years:
Became an advisor for the field directors of Border Patrol and Customs to Congress and Headquarters Border Patrol and US Customs
Testified before Congress on small business issues regarding Homeland Security
Was paid by the British Embassy to go on a speaking tour of England regarding "Doing Business with Homeland Security". I was the panel expert on the law enforcement section as well as the security and intelligence components.
Was invited to be a panel expert for the intelligence field for the Dept of Defense summit on Small Business at the Pentagon.
Panel advisor for State Dept. to the Ambassador for Human Trafficking
Congressional advisor for narcotics, trafficking, immigration, and border protection"

joe817

Post by joe817 »

Danger Will Robinson, Danger! Run! That's a spooky girlfriend he has there. :shock:
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

TVGuy

Post by TVGuy »

Girlfriend hat kills South American druglords for her day job. Actually sounds hot to me.

ELB

Post by ELB »

TVGuy wrote:Girlfriend hat kills South American druglords for her day job. Actually sounds hot to me.
I dunno. I don't actually see a lot of "hands-on" in that resume, sounds more paper-based to me.
USAF 1982-2005

TVGuy

Post by TVGuy »

ELB wrote:
TVGuy wrote:Girlfriend hat kills South American druglords for her day job. Actually sounds hot to me.
I dunno. I don't actually see a lot of "hands-on" in that resume, sounds more paper-based to me.
I was referring to his testimony, but that resume also says "in the last few years" and focuses on more administrative work. It's possible that she was doing the other before she wound up at a desk or lobbying.

Return to “Off-Topic”