Car/Life Insurance

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
1s1k52
Posts in topic: 2

Car/Life Insurance

Post by 1s1k52 »

I am trying to see if we are paying to much or a good price for car and life insurance.

Both over the age of 25. Vehicles are 2011/2013 SUV/car 1k deductible includes rental 250.00 uninsured. 2 life insurance polices one for I think 150k and one for 500k

Grand total about 311.00 a month. I think I have 1500 ductable not sure of coverage in renters insurance
(insert clever signature here)

PBratton
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Car/Life Insurance

Post by PBratton »

Are you or your parents Veterans? If so, check with USAA.
http://www.GeeksFirearms.com NFA dealer.
$25 Transfers in the Sugar Land, Richmond/Rosenburg areas, every 25th transfer I process is free

Active Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS receive $15 transfers.

NRA Patron Member, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, NRA Certified CRSO, Tx LTC Instructor

LDB415

Post by LDB415 »

It's difficult to say since it partly depends on your exact address, health status, smoking, make/model of vehicles, driving records and several other factors. Check with a few of the biggies like Allstate, State Farm, Farmers, USAA and maybe a few more to see what they can do on a package of policies with all the discounts packages get. You can get them to quote life insurance as well. You can also check selectquote and intelliquote online and there are probably others as well.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

cb1000rider

Post by cb1000rider »

1s1k52 wrote:I am trying to see if we are paying to much or a good price for car and life insurance.

Both over the age of 25. Vehicles are 2011/2013 SUV/car 1k deductible includes rental 250.00 uninsured. 2 life insurance polices one for I think 150k and one for 500k

Grand total about 311.00 a month. I think I have 1500 ductable not sure of coverage in renters insurance
Not nearly enough information.
What is your vehicle insurance coverage - not just the deductible? Big difference between mandatory minimums and 250k property damage. What is your driving record?

Life insurance - break this out separately. I assume it's a term policy. If so, for how long. How did you report your general health and what BMI? Sky diver? Pilot? Scuba Diver?

Honestly, to know if you're paying too much, you should probably compare yourself.... You can't lump it together though?

Topic author
1s1k52
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 1s1k52 »

Yeah I have gotten quite a few PM's they have pointed out that is not that simple. I will reply to those PMs as I gather what was requested. Thanks for the replies.
(insert clever signature here)

Return to “Off-Topic”