Remember the OK police chief who got shot 4 times?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Remember the OK police chief who got shot 4 times?

Post by ELB »

Good.
USAF 1982-2005

baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

So they should charge him with attempted murder and whatever charge stems from the call - terroristic threat? The guy should go away for a while.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

baldeagle wrote:So they should charge him with attempted murder and whatever charge stems from the call - terroristic threat? The guy should go away for a while.
:iagree: Hang him out to dry!
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

gthaustex

Post by gthaustex »

:iagree:

Perhaps if people start facing serious charges / serious jail time for these swatting calls, they might get a clue. I doubt they will, but that is certainly what needs to happen anyway.

:mad5

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

And be held responsible for the shooting of the Chief.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

F350-6

Post by F350-6 »

Wish this part of the story made more news than the first part did.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

F350-6 wrote:Wish this part of the story made more news than the first part did.
Well, the second part is what made it on my FB page.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

SRH78

Post by SRH78 »

baldeagle wrote:So they should charge him with attempted murder and whatever charge stems from the call - terroristic threat? The guy should go away for a while.
Absolutely

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

:iagree:
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Return to “Off-Topic”