Hi

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
miketx60
Posts in topic: 2

Hi

Post by miketx60 »

Hello. New boot here from NW of DFW. I don't think I've been banned from here! ;) :mrgreen:
I have guns, CHL since mid upper 90's carry just about everywhere, either a Springfield 1911, a S&W Airweigt or a Makarov. Nice forum!
Dear Fraulein Brady, If gun control works so well, how did your husband get shot in the head with a handgun during the failed 1981 assassination attempt of President Ronald Reagan, in a city where handguns had been banned since 1976?

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Hi

Post by RPBrown »

Welcome
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Welcome to the forum Mike. Carry on.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

TVGuy

Post by TVGuy »

Welcome to the forum.

Topic author
miketx60

Post by miketx60 »

Thanks for the welcome, but I didn't realize being against 7th century barbarians who want us dead was against the forum rules. My apology and I'll take my leave.
Dear Fraulein Brady, If gun control works so well, how did your husband get shot in the head with a handgun during the failed 1981 assassination attempt of President Ronald Reagan, in a city where handguns had been banned since 1976?

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Mike, stick around and learn how this forum operates.

It's civilized, very helpful, reasonable and run by good folks.

If, for some reason, you were admonished by some mod, that happens and is not a reason to bail...

C'mon, you're new to the forum, stay and offer your opinions.

The rules of the forum are easy to learn and all of us and I do mean all of us are on occasion reminded by a mod we've stepped over the line. How do I know? Well, I'm sure you can guess...

Nothing to get bent out of shape about...

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

miketx60 wrote:Thanks for the welcome, but I didn't realize being against 7th century barbarians who want us dead was against the forum rules. My apology and I'll take my leave.
Your avatar violated Forum rules, so it was deleted. You are welcome to stay and join us, but please read the Forum rules before posting again.

Chas.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Now I wish I would've noticed his av.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

I didn't see it either, but from what I heard about it, it was not only against forum rules, but offensive in the extreme...

TVGuy

Post by TVGuy »

Considering the OP's first post mentioned not being banned here, I think he was possibly trolling.

Return to “Off-Topic”