Grover on taxes

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Grover on taxes

Post by mojo84 »

What do you think? He seems to make a lot of sense. However, I still haven't fully formed my opinion of him. It concerns me when any one person seems to have as much sway and influence as he seems to have. I have similar thoughts but less positive about Carl Rove. Rove seems to middle of the road big government to me. Grover seems to definitely be smaller government oriented.

Would like to hear your thoughts.

[video][/video]
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

TVGuy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Grover on taxes

Post by TVGuy »

The info we discussed in this thread concerns me greatly: viewtopic.php?f=102&t=76643&p=968389&hi ... st#p968389

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Grover on taxes

Post by mojo84 »

I'm aware of that thread. Just haven't had time to did into researching it enough to find credible sources to validate our invalidate Beck's contentions.

Now, back to the topic, what are your thoughts on Grover and his position and efforts on taxes?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Return to “Off-Topic”