Blue Templars

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 3

Blue Templars

Post by mojo84 »

Was watching the TV show Blue Bloods on Netflix and they have a back story going trying to find out who the members of a secret police society are and if they committed any crimes. I was curious if this secret organization is pure fictional or was is real. A Google search turned up this. http://www.bluetemplars.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone else hear of this or know anything about this secret organization?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Blue Templars

Post by The Annoyed Man »

It sounds to me like a more secretive, less well organized version of Oath Keepers.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

jmra
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jmra »

Their website was interesting, not sure why they have one but still interesting. Of course that website might be the product of an organization of one.

Don't won't to be a spoiler, how far along are you into the BT investigation?
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

jmra wrote:Their website was interesting, not sure why they have one but still interesting. Of course that website might be the product of an organization of one.

:lol: Not far. Just a google search and my question to you fine learned folks.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

We've enjoyed "BLUE BLOODS" on NetFlix and are anxiously awaiting the next season's release.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

The Annoyed Man wrote:It sounds to me like a more secretive, less well organized version of Oath Keepers.
I mentioned this to some other Oathkeepers on the forum. Some had heard of them but not much other information is available.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

jmra
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jmra »

mojo84 wrote:
jmra wrote:Their website was interesting, not sure why they have one but still interesting. Of course that website might be the product of an organization of one.

I meant how much of the investigation you have seen on the TV series about the BT. What episode are you on?
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

ShootDontTalk

Post by ShootDontTalk »

We really enjoy every episode of Blue Bloods, so much so that I've bought every season so we could watch regardless of what Netflix does. Tom Selleck is a class act as well as the whole cast. I particularly appreciate that they can tell a good story without resorting to endless profanity. Indeed, there is no profanity.

Another good series we enjoyed is Justified. Sort of a modern day Gunsmoke, only with a Glock 21 instead of a Colt.

I'd be curious if the Blue Templars web site pre-dates the Blue Bloods episodes.
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!
Eli Wallach on concealed carry while taking a bubble bath

Jim Lockey

Post by Jim Lockey »

My grandson graduated from college this past Saturated. Hurrah!

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

jmra wrote:
mojo84 wrote:

I meant how much of the investigation you have seen on the TV series about the BT. What episode are you on?

Sorry, it was early pre-coffee. Just started watching the series. Only on the seventh or eighth episode. They just sent Officer Reagan a text asking why they, IA, haven't heard from him. I had forgotten about that side story until the text came.

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

I seriously doubt The Templars would post ANYTHING about themselves on the web...
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Return to “Off-Topic”