Shooting at Twin Peaks in Waco

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

VMI77
Posts in topic: 45

Re: Shooting at Twin Peaks in Waco

Post by VMI77 »

TVGuy wrote:
VMI77 wrote:
mojo84 wrote:Anyone in uniform needs to be extra careful. Biker gangs have ordered their members to shoot anyone in uniform.

http://www.goheroes.us/53-hours/texas-b ... in-uniform" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[ Image ]
Well, the bikers wear uniforms too, so maybe the police should return the favor? Gangs of all flavors are out of control in this country and it's getting worse, not better.
I believe the bikers have now removed their colors to try and go undetected.
Do colors include jackets?
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

TVGuy
Posts in topic: 18

Post by TVGuy »

VMI77 wrote:
TVGuy wrote:
VMI77 wrote:
mojo84 wrote:Anyone in uniform needs to be extra careful. Biker gangs have ordered their members to shoot anyone in uniform.

http://www.goheroes.us/53-hours/texas-b ... in-uniform" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[ Image ]
Well, the bikers wear uniforms too, so maybe the police should return the favor? Gangs of all flavors are out of control in this country and it's getting worse, not better.
I believe the bikers have now removed their colors to try and go undetected.
Do colors include jackets?
Colors includes anything that would identify what "club" they are in, if any. Essentially they are now working to blend in with the rest of society to move forward with retaliation.

Target1911
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Target1911 »

That order to kill is bogus.
Also the main beef has been between Cossaks and Banditos has been going on for over a year.
The meeting was to squash the differences.
The cops never fired a shot
scimitars are a sister group to the cossaks
7 cossaks dead
2 banditos
The cossaks were ambushed in the parking lot

I am not affiliated with either club but I have known 1 of the dead for nearly 15 years through work. And 2 others for over 10 years. Met them before they joined the club.
About 90% of what the media is saying either speculation or hog wash.
DAD, You are missed
6-5-54 ~ 4-16-10
rwhedgeart.com
III% United Patriots of Texas

mojo84
Posts in topic: 73

Post by mojo84 »

I trust my source regarding the order to kill until a more reliable source comes along.

Looks like franchisee lost their franchise over this.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Waco ... 43711.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WACO (May 18, 2015) The Twin Peaks corporate office Monday revoked the franchise of the Waco restaurant where a shootout between rival biker gangs Sunday left nine dead, 18 injured and more than 165 in custody.

“We are in the people business and the safety of the employees and guests in our restaurants is priority one,” the company said.

“Unfortunately the management team of the franchised restaurant in Waco chose to ignore the warnings and advice from both the police and our company, and did not uphold the high security standards we have in place to ensure everyone is safe at our restaurants.

“We will not tolerate the actions of this relatively new franchisee and are revoking their franchise agreement immediately. Our sympathies continue to be with the families of those who died and are very thankful no employees, guests, police officers or bystanders were hurt or injured,” the statement said.

Police have arrested and jailed more than 165 members of the rival motorcycle gangs and were on the watch for any more violence Monday morning after nine people died in a Sunday afternoon shooting at at the Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

TVGuy

Post by TVGuy »

mojo84 wrote:I trust my source regarding the order to kill until a more reliable source comes along.
But known gang members are a very reliable source!

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinio ... g_shootout" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WACO, Texas — Police were on alert Monday for any retaliatory attacks after a chaotic shootout between rival biker gangs left nine people dead and at least 18 more wounded outside a Texas restaurant.

Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said authorities had received threats against law enforcement "throughout the night" from biker groups and stood ready to confront any more violence resulting from Sunday's gunfire.

"We have a contingency plan to deal with those individuals if they try to cause trouble here," Swanton said at a news conference.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

SkipB
Posts in topic: 9

Post by SkipB »

Known gang members are not a reliable source.
Skip Bishop

ShootDontTalk

Post by ShootDontTalk »

Bikers not in colors blending into the public at large? Hmmm...how does one blend the Harley, all the chains, the nasty jeans, and the need for a shave and a haircut like Bigfoot into ordinary crowds? Oh wait...they could paint bulls eyes on their backs.

I suggest the Bloomberg response here: ban all Harley Davidson motorcycles. Can you just envision the bikers riding a swarm of Vespa scooters? :smilelol5:

PD spokesman just acknowledged the threat against "uniforms" in Waco. He said they have deployed appropriately.
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!
Eli Wallach on concealed carry while taking a bubble bath

LSUTiger
Posts in topic: 2

Post by LSUTiger »

Dave2 wrote:
Syntyr wrote:Wow drove by this place on the way out of town at 11:00 am this morning, headed back to Houston. I was in Waco doing Tech Support for an elderly friend there. Ironically her husband worked for Waco PD before he passed last year.

Twin Peaks... Tilted Kilt... Hooters... There are reasons I don't visit places like this and I am glad that carries me forward to this day. I had a friend talk me into going to a Hooters once a long time ago. Worst hamburger I have ever attempted to eat.
Didn't really care for their wings, either.
I guess I am just weird or something, I never have had a complaint about Hooters food. Burgers are OK and I really like the wings. Standard Glock sights are my favorite which from what I gather makes me weird too.
Chance favors the prepared. Making good people helpless doesn't make bad people harmless.
There is no safety in denial. When seconds count the Police are only minutes away.
Sometimes I really wish a lawyer would chime in and clear things up. Do we have any lawyers on this forum?

TXBO
Banned

Post by TXBO »

LSUTiger wrote:
Dave2 wrote:
Syntyr wrote:Wow drove by this place on the way out of town at 11:00 am this morning, headed back to Houston. I was in Waco doing Tech Support for an elderly friend there. Ironically her husband worked for Waco PD before he passed last year.

Twin Peaks... Tilted Kilt... Hooters... There are reasons I don't visit places like this and I am glad that carries me forward to this day. I had a friend talk me into going to a Hooters once a long time ago. Worst hamburger I have ever attempted to eat.
I guess I am just weird or something, I never have had a complaint about Hooters food. Burgers are OK and I really like the wings. Standard Glock sights are my favorite which from what I gather makes me weird too.
LMAO! I like the standard Glock sights myself..... but we are a minority, LSU.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 10

Post by C-dub »

The standard/stock Glock sights are just fine. I also like them. There are, however, better sights available that do work better for different circumstances.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

LSUTiger wrote:
Dave2 wrote:

My wife like going to those places just to show me what I can't have. :nono:
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

Abraham
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Abraham »

What's up with the manager of TP.

Was he intimidated into welcoming the motorcycle thugs or is he a member or a past member or related in some way to these criminals?

Anyone know?

Thanks!

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Abraham wrote:What's up with the manager of TP.

Was he intimidated into welcoming the motorcycle thugs or is he a member or a past member or related in some way to these criminals?

Anyone know?

Thanks!

Greed?

TXBO
Banned

Post by TXBO »

mojo84 wrote:
Abraham wrote:What's up with the manager of TP.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

Greed?
That would be my guess. Nobody want to turn away business.

Return to “Off-Topic”