Looking for suggestions

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RetNavy
Posts in topic: 2

Looking for suggestions

Post by RetNavy »

Looks like I will have to go to the VA in Dallas and possibly in Bonham.... Bonham is close enough that i dont think not carrying for those trips will bother me.... it the trips to Dallas... as is I leave my CC in the car when going to UTSW....

any suggestions on Dallas VA.... any likely secure places close by that i can leave my CC with... or even in Bonham...

thanks ahead of time
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

n5wd
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Looking for suggestions

Post by n5wd »

Get one of the small gun safes (I use the Stack-On brand safes - operate via key or push button electric lock) and secure it to the seat frame with the attached steel cable, and leave your gun in the safe while you go into the hospital. That way, it's there, for you, when you get out.

My Chrysler Town & Country van has the hide-away seats, which leaves a nice, hidden storage compartment when the 2nd row seats are deployed.

How are you securing your gun when you go into UTSW?
NRA-Life member, NRA Instructor, NRA RSO, TSRA member,
Vietnam (AF) Veteran -- Amateur Extra class amateur radio operator: N5WD

Email: CHL@centurylink.net

Topic author
RetNavy
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Looking for suggestions

Post by RetNavy »

have a nano vault that i use for UTSW... only problem with that for the VA is that its on federal property... cant even have it in the vehicle....
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

Return to “Off-Topic”