Insane Russian confidence drill (FSB Weapon trianing)

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Syntyr
Posts in topic: 2

Insane Russian confidence drill (FSB Weapon trianing)

Post by Syntyr »

I put this here because it didn't really seem to fit in the Training area because I would not suggest any one attempt this at home, at the range, in fact anywhere!!! This is just plain :shock: NUTS!

Video from Vickers Tactical tour of an FSB (formerly KGB) special forces training camp. All I can say is wow. Yeah I am not letting some guy walk up about 7 yard from me and pull a pistol and put 3 rounds of FMJ into my vest/shockplate. Then I have to return fire hitting a target 6 inches from his head. Yeah no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI01qKAqYts

This violates all of the gun rules out there and there are a couple of bleeped bad words so if that offends your sensibilities go to the Kitten videos here -> http://youtube.com/watch?v=p2H5YVfZVFw& ... 2801375027"rlol"
Last edited by Syntyr on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

baldeagle
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Insane Russian confidence drill (FSB Weapon trianing)

Post by baldeagle »

[youtube][/youtube]
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Topic author
Syntyr
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Insane Russian confidence drill (FSB Weapon trianing)

Post by Syntyr »

Thanks Bald Eagle! for some reason I couldn't get the Youtube video to embed properly. I have done it before no idea what I am doing wrong now. Thanks
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

Return to “Off-Topic”