Repulsive Disgrace

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Jim Beaux
Posts in topic: 2

Repulsive Disgrace

Post by Jim Beaux »

Humping a uniformed cop in the middle of the street - de Blasio must be in the throes of ecstasy.
On Sunday, one NYPD officer joyfully danced with a member of the gay pride parade, bumping and grinding and letting the parade member get behind him and simulate sex on the street in front of appreciative onlookers.

Afterward, the gay pride parade member gave the officer a nice hug and kiss, while the officer beamed.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... de-member/
“In the world of lies, truth-telling is a hanging offense"
~Unknown

mojo84
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Repulsive Disgrace

Post by mojo84 »

It's all about "love".
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

karder
Posts in topic: 1

Post by karder »

Jim Beaux wrote:Humping a uniformed cop in the middle of the street - de Blasio must be in the throes of ecstasy.
On Sunday, one NYPD officer joyfully danced with a member of the gay pride parade, bumping and grinding and letting the parade member get behind him and simulate sex on the street in front of appreciative onlookers.

Afterward, the gay pride parade member gave the officer a nice hug and kiss, while the officer beamed.

If the officer had conducted himself like that at any other event, say an adult film festival, he would rightfully lose his job. How about some equality?
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

Topic author
Jim Beaux
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jim Beaux »

karder wrote:
Jim Beaux wrote:Humping a uniformed cop in the middle of the street - de Blasio must be in the throes of ecstasy.

If the officer had conducted himself like that at any other event, say an adult film festival, he would rightfully lose his job. How about some equality?
If his behavior was an affirmation of a christian event he would be toast.
“In the world of lies, truth-telling is a hanging offense"
~Unknown

Return to “Off-Topic”