Pushing ?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
chuck j
Posts in topic: 1

Pushing ?

Post by chuck j »

It could simply be being paranoid but does it seem to you that after the recent social 'victory's' by left leaning folks that more media attention is being focused on gun control ? I have seen more of the anti gun crowd in the news and postings in the last few weeks . These people seem to feel more empowered with recent developments in the social order of things . Was listening to NPR radio yesterday and the Diane Rehm talk show had a bevy of annalists promoting gun control , bashing the NRA as liars and claiming that the only reason gun laws remained in their present state is because of a of older conservative white males . I have never heard as much crap and disinformation on the radio in my sixty three years of living . But the question is .............will there be a BIG push on gun control in the very near future ?

Pawpaw

Re: Pushing ?

Post by Pawpaw »

chuck j wrote:It could simply be being paranoid but does it seem to you that after the recent social 'victory's' by left leaning folks that more media attention is being focused on gun control ? I have seen more of the anti gun crowd in the news and postings in the last few weeks . These people seem to feel more empowered with recent developments in the social order of things . Was listening to NPR radio yesterday and the Diane Rehm talk show had a bevy of annalists promoting gun control , bashing the NRA as liars and claiming that the only reason gun laws remained in their present state is because of a of older conservative white males . I have never heard as much crap and disinformation on the radio in my sixty three years of living . But the question is .............will there be a BIG push on gun control in the very near future ?
There's your problem, right there. ;-)
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

rbwhatever1

Re: Pushing ?

Post by rbwhatever1 »

The media, liberals and the Federal Government will never stop pushing until these United States are disarmed, fully enslaved, fully dependent or destroyed. My vote is for the total destruction of the Union but we all know voting doesn't matter. This Union has outlived it's usefulness and is unrecognizable to many Free States...
III

Return to “Off-Topic”