Progressive Christmas Carols

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Abraham
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Progressive Christmas Carols

Post by Abraham »

Wow, that guy can sing and his range is beyond belief.

(ah, I think they're all the same guy, am I right?)

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Oh, and shouldn't the title of this thread be Progressive "Holiday" songs, as the word "Christmas" is verboten by the so-called "tolerant" intolerants...?

Now, I have to go decorate my "Holiday" tree, gag!

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

AndyC,

I think we that say "Merry Christmas, Christmas Tree" and Christmas party are making an impact on those anti-Christmas folk. Some businesses have come back to saying "Merry Christmas" realizing anti-Christmas folk are far and away the minority. Those that insist on the lugubrious salutation of Happy Holidays always get "Merry Christmas" back from me in return.

These same folk wouldn't dream of trying to get Muslims to stop saying Ramadan or attempt to rejigger their other religious celebrations, (gutless, except when it comes other religions) like when it comes to Christians/Jews or fill in the blank, they presume to water down these religions to their own namby pamby, weird word/approach preference...

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Abraham wrote:AndyC,

I think we that say "Merry Christmas, Christmas Tree" and Christmas party are making an impact on those anti-Christmas folk. Some businesses have come back to saying "Merry Christmas" realizing anti-Christmas folk are far and away the minority. Those that insist on the lugubrious salutation of Happy Holidays always get "Merry Christmas" back from me in return.

These same folk wouldn't dream of trying to get Muslims to stop saying Ramadan or attempt to rejigger their other religious celebrations, (gutless, except when it comes other religions) like when it comes to Christians/Jews or fill in the blank, they presume to water down these religions to their own namby pamby, weird word/approach preference...
:iagree:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Return to “Off-Topic”