North Korea threatens "nuclear storm" against......

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
OldCannon
Posts in topic: 2

North Korea threatens "nuclear storm" against......

Post by OldCannon »

China.

Pretty sure PRK is about to become a Beijing suburb. Let's see if this becomes the "October Surprise" for this year's election.

http://www.dailynk.com/english/read.php ... &num=13836
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Re: North Korea threatens "nuclear storm" against......

Post by Jusme »

I always thought the US would be the ones to make South Korea an island but I guess insanity knows no bounds. I only hope enough people can make it to the border before the missiles hit.
Last edited by Jusme on Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Surprise, surprise, surprise!

Whoda thunk letting a madman gain nuclear weapons would lead to something like this? :roll:

Way to go, Barry. :mad5
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

joe817

Post by joe817 »

Good grief! Talk about people forgetting about history! Guess they forgot the Chinese involvement in the Korean War:

"Appearing to reflect on Sino-North Korea relations, the document states, “China had never once been sincere towards the North, especially when its revolutionary efforts ran into challenges and struggles”. It adds, “Just as our great Suryong [great or supreme leaders] have taught us, we must not have even the smallest fantasies about China’s intentions.”

"This document indicates that the North has now declared China to be an ‘enemy state,’ placing it on the same ranks as South Korea, the U.S., and Japan, Professor Lee explained. “It has now positioned the U.S. as the ‘feared enemy’ and China as the ‘detested enemy’,” he said. The use of the term “nuclear storm” also indicates it is threatening Beijing with nuclear and missile provocations, Lee added.

Talk about the hands that feed you! I see this as great news! .......if it lasts, but it's probably just more empty rhetoric.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

So how long before China drops a preemptive nuke on Pyongyang? And, just how loudly and for how long will they be pilloried in the UN while the entire world breathes a huge collective sigh of relief and sends Beijing private congratulatory messages? :lol:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
OldCannon
Posts in topic: 2

Post by OldCannon »

Pretty sure China doesn't need to nuke anything there. They will simply have Dear Leader make an obligatory visit to Beijing for "diplomatic consultation." Then, while he is there, the Chinese agents already in NK will trigger a coup, with the easily-swayed power structure that is already in place, and it terrified of this insane man-child. Dear Leader will then be placed under arrest in China under orders from the new "government" (and later executed). The PRK will then change their government, under Chinese advisory, into a more open-market system (although slowly). North Korea will become China's new "cheap labor" source, the people of North Korea will see massive economic prosperity relative to what they had before, and China will again strengthen their dominance as a world power.

Everybody wins. Except Mr. Kill His Enemies Using Anti-Aircraft Guns. His ending won't be pretty.
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

Return to “Off-Topic”