Houston Chronicle - Kenya D. Jackson will testify against four others charged

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Steve5115
Posts in topic: 3

Houston Chronicle - Kenya D. Jackson will testify against four others charged

Post by Steve5115 »

Houston man pleads guilty in fatal robbery at Denny's restaurant
Washington Ave @ I-10

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas ... il-desktop

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Houston Chronicle - Kenya D. Jackson will testify against four others charged

Post by Jusme »

I love how he is portrayed by his defense attorney: "This is just another story of a good kid who was running with the wrong crowd," said defense attorney James Stafford. "He's very remorseful."

He got real remorseful when he realized without the plea deal he would die in prison. "Good kid" running around in a stolen van carrying a stun gun knowing his partners in crime are armed with guns, yeah right!! How come this "good kid" didn't try to stop it before it happened? Why didn't he extricate himself from the situation? Why didn't he stay behind after the shooting to help the victims?

I guess I've been hanging out with too many boys in my son's Boy Scout troop, but his definition of a "good kid" and mine are not the same.

Forty years is way too light.JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
Steve5115

Re: Houston Chronicle - Kenya D. Jackson will testify against four others charged

Post by Steve5115 »

This is the same Denny's that posted 30.06 and 30.07 signs! I will never go back. :blowup

Topic author
Steve5115

Post by Steve5115 »

Jusme wrote:I love how he is portrayed by his defense attorney: "This is just another story of a good kid who was running with the wrong crowd," said defense attorney James Stafford. "He's very remorseful."

He got real remorseful when he realized without the plea deal he would die in prison. "Good kid" running around in a stolen van carrying a stun gun knowing his partners in crime are armed with guns, yeah right!! How come this "good kid" didn't try to stop it before it happened? Why didn't he extricate himself from the situation? Why didn't he stay behind after the shooting to help the victims?

I guess I've been hanging out with too many boys in my son's Boy Scout troop, but his definition of a "good kid" and mine are not the same.

Forty years is way too light.JMHO
:iagree:

Return to “Off-Topic”