RSR out of P-mags

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

OldCannon
Posts in topic: 1

Re: RSR out of P-mags

Post by OldCannon »

I know what their inventory was and how fast it "disappeared." I would hardly call it a panic buying rush, and they will restock soon.

On the other hand, if HRC takes and holds a substantial lead over the next few months, you're going to be hard pressed to find a lot of things as November gets closer and closer.
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

rentz
Posts in topic: 2

Post by rentz »

OldCannon wrote:I know what their inventory was and how fast it "disappeared." I would hardly call it a panic buying rush, and they will restock soon.

On the other hand, if HRC takes and holds a substantial lead over the next few months, you're going to be hard pressed to find a lot of things as November gets closer and closer.
yeah, time to start buying before it's too late is quickly approaching if not already here.
i kept telling myself to stock up on items and never did.

jb2012

Post by jb2012 »

rentz wrote: i kept telling myself to stock up on items and never did.
Me too... Me too.. I hope it's not too late.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

You can get aluminum mags right now from PSA for $6.99 each. Worked out to $7.30 a piece including shipping on the last 2 batches I bought from them.

Jago668

Post by Jago668 »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:You can get aluminum mags right now from PSA for $6.99 each. Worked out to $7.30 a piece including shipping on the last 2 batches I bought from them.
Yup, I just ordered 6 myself. Friend gave me some old 3 mag pouches. Pmags will fit, but not well. So figured might as well get some aluminum ones and see if they work better. If not, well I still have extra mags.
NRA Benefactor Member

karder

Post by karder »

I am currently fully "stocked", but I am always looking for an excuse to pad the inventory.
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

LSUTiger

Post by LSUTiger »

Words to live BUY:

I am currently fully "stocked", but I am always looking for an excuse to pad the inventory.-karder

I'm getting a little twitchy, so I'm not ignoring it.-AndyC
Chance favors the prepared. Making good people helpless doesn't make bad people harmless.
There is no safety in denial. When seconds count the Police are only minutes away.
Sometimes I really wish a lawyer would chime in and clear things up. Do we have any lawyers on this forum?

twjones

Post by twjones »

I won't be worried until DSG is out of stock.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

AndyC wrote:Hmmm - the lower I ordered yesterday has already gone up by $10. Yep, definitely twitchy.
Bought a Spike's Tactical assembled lower today at a local store that still had it listed at the same price as Spike's...without the eight-week wait and transfer fee. Will probably pick up one or two stripped Aero Precision lowers at a close-by FFL, too. Don't have any builds planned immediately, but decided I'd rather have 'em on a shelf in the safe than not. That said, having that ready-to-go Spike's in the safe will, I predict, itch at me until I get a new upper for it. :???:

Kinda the same with ammo. I haven't been shooting a whole lot of .223 this year, so don't really need to replenish any stock. But I do have room to stack some more ammo cans. I think I'll be keeping an eye out for good deals on brass/non-corrosive bulk, range ammo.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

When the 1994 ban passed, all lowers that were not assembled in to a pre-ban configuration became post ban. That said, you could put the same upper on each lower for 10 seconds and take a picture of it... :biggrinjester:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

rentz
Posts in topic: 2

Post by rentz »

ScottDLS wrote:When the 1994 ban passed, all lowers that were not assembled in to a pre-ban configuration became post ban. That said, you could put the same upper on each lower for 10 seconds and take a picture of it... :biggrinjester:
Interesting, so it may be a good Idea to assemble the lowers I've had sitting in the safe

Return to “Off-Topic”