Civil War

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

Civil War

Post by parabelum »

I had long prayed and hoped that it would never come to this, but we are entering into full blown civil war.

Some of you may know this already, my apologies for any redundancy.

I have spent almost 7 years in Bosnia civil war. From the beginning until the end. My friends and dear patriots, what I am seeing now is exactly what I've seen then. I'm afraid the best advice I can offer is to prepare to hunker down, be vigilant and make sure you are in good standing with the Lord.

The left has waged a soft civil war for years with tactics of divide and conquer. Create mass chaos and confusion. They worked steadfastly pinning black against white, yellow agains brown, brown against black etc.
They worked hard on disintegrating the police force, creating tensions so much so that officers are getting twitchy, not knowing where to turn.
The military purge has already happened. The left has social munchousen disease. They have created this dynamic and now, they will be the ones to "fix" it.

In the coming weeks/months expect even more radical moves by the left and this tyrannical invader in the WH.

Never, never ever give up your guns.

The thugs who did the shooting in Dallas are well organized. Don't underestimate them. Like mafia, they are used as buffers and this is not out of vacuum.

Stick together with likeminded patriots here and in other venues (OK's). Know that we are facing a well organized and well funded enemy that's not going to play by the rules.

This will get much worse. It is only the beginning.

Again, the modus operandi used here is same as it was in Bosnia. Only here blacks are used in place of Muslims and Whites are being used as Croats (maybe few will understand the relation I hope).

In the end, both will suffer greatly and the only projected winners will be NWO. Don't fall into their trap and get ready.

I'm only posting this because I see same things happening now as I did then, and I'm just trying to do my part to warn you.

News outlets reporting that Dallas shooting was "like a war" are under spell.
There is no such thing as "like a war". This is war.
Civil war has started and nothing is as it seems.

Pariah3j

Re: Civil War

Post by Pariah3j »

I suspect that you correct about some aspects of this, I'm not sure this yet rises to a 'civil war' level of attack or is leading to one. Time will bear this out.

If you are correct where this is leading, than the BLM and other organized instigators of the left are just the puppets for a larger agenda ... think Germany 1930's and the riots that lead to power being seized for 'the good of the people'.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

karder

Re: Civil War

Post by karder »

Washington and the marxist leftists are certainly trying to create massive civil unrest, no doubt about it. I think they are "trying" to do much of what you are describing. May God comfort the families of the fallen officers. These guys had absolutely NOTHING to do with anything the protesters were protesting. They were randomly ambushed by a coward. Let your officers know you support them and have their 6.
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

Return to “Off-Topic”