Why Not?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
thatguyoverthere
Posts in topic: 1

Why Not?

Post by thatguyoverthere »

I guess this is really addressed to the moderators, unless some of you long-time members might be able to respond.

Just wondering: why are we not allowed to post information, or reviews (or even names) of various pre-paid legal services and/or insurance programs that are commercially available to LTC holders in the event of a self-defense shooting?

I'm not questioning the forum's owners'/operators' right to disallow it - your forum, your rules. :tiphat: I can live with that.

But it does seem like a legitimate subject matter that would be useful to lots of folks looking for information and/or reviews for those types of services.

Just curious if you might like to share your reasoning for any of us newer members who might be wondering. :confused5

Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Why Not?

Post by Keith B »

Discussion of prepaid legal services is not allowed on the forum. Those topics will be removed.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Return to “Off-Topic”