They're not THAT special

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

TexasTornado
Posts in topic: 2

Re: They're not THAT special

Post by TexasTornado »

I think I just threw up a litte....thanks.
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Post by C-dub »

Anyone wanna bet that it will tank and practically go straight to video where it will do about as well as HRCs book?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

I pick up our dog's droppings in our fenced backyard everyday. That's enough Obama family for me PLUS there's no entrance fee or 30.06 signs.

TexasTornado
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TexasTornado »

C-dub wrote:Anyone wanna bet that it will tank and practically go straight to video where it will do about as well as HRCs book?
I'm sure most of their supporters will be awaiting the FREE pirated version.
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

TexasTornado wrote:
C-dub wrote:Anyone wanna bet that it will tank and practically go straight to video where it will do about as well as HRCs book?
I'm sure most of their supporters will be awaiting the FREE pirated version.
"rlol"

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

I've seen all the coverage of the Obama's vacations and golf outings on TV, why go to a theater to see it again.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

bblhd672 wrote:I've seen all the coverage of the Obama's vacations and golf outings on TV, why go to a theater to see it again.

:iagree:

I've seen enough of that horror movie for the past eight years. Or is it supposed to be a comedy, that isn't funny. :mrgreen:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Return to “Off-Topic”