Common Sense Gun Control

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Common Sense Gun Control

Post by crazy2medic »

bblhd672 wrote:
RPBrown wrote:The sad part is, these are the idiots that put BHO in office and will in all likelihood put HRC in as well. Just goes to show none of them know what they are talking about.
And after being told enough times by the MSM and the Administration - they will accept everything that's done to them by POTUS Clinton and allowed by SCOTUS.
Right up to getting into their assigned cattle car for the last ride!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Pawpaw »

crazy2medic wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
RPBrown wrote:The sad part is, these are the idiots that put BHO in office and will in all likelihood put HRC in as well. Just goes to show none of them know what they are talking about.
And after being told enough times by the MSM and the Administration - they will accept everything that's done to them by POTUS Clinton and allowed by SCOTUS.
Right up to getting into their assigned cattle car for the last ride!
They will even look forward to the ride. :banghead:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Probably so, while complaining about no place to sit!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Well, this took a nasty turn.

IBTL
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

TxRVer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TxRVer »

The problem with the video is that it only educates the already informed. The useful idiots still don't have a clue.
Charlie

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Pawpaw »

C-dub wrote:Well, this took a nasty turn.

IBTL
It did? :headscratch
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I was just thinking about the implication of people being herded into trains headed for death camps, while complaining about the view and available seating.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “Off-Topic”