The irony...

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
jadoti
Posts in topic: 1

The irony...

Post by jadoti »

Proud NRA Lifetime Member

Jusme
Posts in topic: 3

Re: The irony...

Post by Jusme »

But.. But... wait we don't want the police in our neighborhoods, they just cause problems! Unless something bad is happening to me then we need all we can get!! "rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol"
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

I saw this earlier and noticed the irony. However, I also noticed that he wants campus police to patrol off campus. Is that really a good idea? Wouldn't they be stepping into another departments turf? Do they like that sort of thing?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

C-dub wrote:I saw this earlier and noticed the irony. However, I also noticed that he wants campus police to patrol off campus. Is that really a good idea? Wouldn't they be stepping into another departments turf? Do they like that sort of thing?

Yeah, that won't happen, Campus police may assist another department if everyone is on other calls, but they won't patrol and off campus area. This guy just doesn't get it, when he purports to represent a group that wants police to just "leave them alone", but as soon as he becomes a victim of crime, it's the fault of the police.
My question is, if the police had caught the BG, and he decided to not drop his gun, and ended up being shot, would they be looting the area around UH, in protest? I bet I can guess the answer....

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Uhhhh, no description of the perp? Kinda odd they left that out... :???:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

Jusme wrote:
C-dub wrote:I saw this earlier and noticed the irony. However, I also noticed that he wants campus police to patrol off campus. Is that really a good idea? Wouldn't they be stepping into another departments turf? Do they like that sort of thing?

Yeah, that won't happen, Campus police may assist another department if everyone is on other calls, but they won't patrol and off campus area. This guy just doesn't get it, when he purports to represent a group that wants police to just "leave them alone", but as soon as he becomes a victim of crime, it's the fault of the police.
My question is, if the police had caught the BG, and he decided to not drop his gun, and ended up being shot, would they be looting the area around UH, in protest? I bet I can guess the answer....
Yeah you can bet your sweet bippy that they'd be out there protesting, rioting, burning stuff, and looting if that would've happened.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

And he is running for Texas State Representative "because he believes it is time for a New Generation with a New Voice and A New Vision to led Texas."

(Quote from his website)
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Sport Coach

Post by Sport Coach »

Too often people "convert" after a real life event. I just hope he remembers that cops are good and bad guys are bad. Maybe he'll even tell his friends about his revelation.
“Hope is an expensive commodity. It makes better sense to be prepared.” - Thucydides

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Sport Coach wrote:Too often people "convert" after a real life event. I just hope he remembers that cops are good and bad guys are bad. Maybe he'll even tell his friends about his revelation.

Dont bet on it.

He will have to disavow his whole political platform. I guarantee, that you would have seen him front and center of a protest had the police had to shoot the perp. Don't be surprised if he is not out there if any African American, bad guy gets shot by the police anywhere in Houston. Hypocrites know no bounds, nor understand Irony.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Just another hack politician wannabe...

White, black, brown it doesn't matter. Most of these creeps have some platform they "oh so sincerely believe in" until something else comes along to get them votes...

Talk about "deplorables"...

Return to “Off-Topic”