Trump vs. Clinton Round 1

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

How much of the debate did you watch tonight?

Less than 25%.
34%
25-50%
8%
50-75%
5%
The whole enchilada!
54%

Total votes: 104

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Trump vs. Clinton Round 1

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Lynyrd »

I had two impressions during the debate. 1st, Hillary may be the best liar I have ever seen. She has done it so much that it doesn't set off any of the normal tells. 2nd, she wore an earpiece. Most of her lies didn't even come from her own mind. She was just regurgitating what her handlers told her to say. It's bad enough to be a pathological liar, it's even worse to pay people to help you come up the the lies.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

JALLEN
Posts in topic: 11

Post by JALLEN »

Lynyrd wrote:I had two impressions during the debate. 1st, Hillary may be the best liar I have ever seen. She has done it so much that it doesn't set off any of the normal tells. 2nd, she wore an earpiece. Most of her lies didn't even come from her own mind. She was just regurgitating what her handlers told her to say. It's bad enough to be a pathological liar, it's even worse to pay people to help you come up the the lies.
I didn't watch the show, but I have seen a photo of her with the earpiece. In the photo, she is wearing a different necklace, earrings, and perhaps a different red Chairman Mao suit.

What made you think she was wearing an earpiece?
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

JALLEN wrote:
Lynyrd wrote:I had two impressions during the debate. 1st, Hillary may be the best liar I have ever seen. She has done it so much that it doesn't set off any of the normal tells. 2nd, she wore an earpiece. Most of her lies didn't even come from her own mind. She was just regurgitating what her handlers told her to say. It's bad enough to be a pathological liar, it's even worse to pay people to help you come up the the lies.
I didn't watch the show, but I have seen a photo of her with the earpiece. In the photo, she is wearing a different necklace, earrings, and perhaps a different red Chairman Mao suit.

What made you think she was wearing an earpiece?
The expressions on her face while Trump was talking was what convinced me. Sometimes it sure didn't look like she wasn't listening to Trump, it looked like she was listening to something else. And sometimes she would have this blank expression that all of a sudden changed to a big smile when she realized what she was going to say next. Those changes in her facial appearance from listening to smiling did not correspond with what Trump was saying at the time. The timing was off.

allisji
Posts in topic: 4

Post by allisji »

bblhd672 wrote:Image

CAN NOT UNSEE
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

This is "trigger warning" worthy. I'm just trying to decide whether you committed and micro or macro aggression. Either way, I'm offended.

bblhd672 wrote:Image
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

dale blanker
Banned

Post by dale blanker »

Lynyrd wrote: The expressions on her face while Trump was talking was what convinced me. Sometimes it sure didn't look like she wasn't listening to Trump, it looked like she was listening to something else. And sometimes she would have this blank expression that all of a sudden changed to a big smile when she realized what she was going to say next. Those changes in her facial appearance from listening to smiling did not correspond with what Trump was saying at the time. The timing was off.
Wow, I can't imagine what it must take to be able to listen to two speakers at once and still provide timely replies. Hard to believe... she must be smarter than I thought!

I still wouldn't vote for her though.

Anyway, see http://www.snopes.com/clinton-secret-earpiece-debate/
Last edited by dale blanker on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

JALLEN

Post by JALLEN »

Never mind.
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

dale blanker wrote: Wow, I can't imagine what it must take to be able to listen to two speakers at once and still provide timely replies. Hard to believe... she must be smarter than I thought!
Every reporter does that all the time. The control room speaks in their ear piece. Hard to do...., think not.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

JALLEN wrote:Never mind.
Impressive. I can never resist the urge to scratch at a chigger bite :cheers2:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

dale blanker wrote:
I still wouldn't vote for her though.

Anyway, see http://www.snopes.com/clinton-secret-earpiece-debate/
You might want to check into Snopes before you swallow everything they have to say.

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/threads ... pes.64565/

JALLEN

Post by JALLEN »

Bitter Clinger wrote:
JALLEN wrote:Never mind.
Impressive. I can never resist the urge to scratch at a chigger bite :cheers2:
I misunderstood what he read. :oops:

AFAIK, there is no way to delete something once posted, so I edited it out to spare consternation to all concerned.

JALLEN

Post by JALLEN »

CLINTON RECEIVED DEBATE QUESTIONS WEEK BEFORE DEBATE, ACCORDING TO SOURCES

http://baltimoregazette.com/clinton-rec ... ek-debate/

Hardly surprising. If you don't care enough to cheat, you don't care enough to win!

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

JALLEN wrote:CLINTON RECEIVED DEBATE QUESTIONS WEEK BEFORE DEBATE, ACCORDING TO SOURCES

http://baltimoregazette.com/clinton-rec ... ek-debate/

Hardly surprising. If you don't care enough to cheat, you don't care enough to win!
Has then been substantiated or verified by anyone? I'm just not familiar with that publication and am not sure how credible this story is. However, I would not be surprised if it happened.

Things are bizarre enough without promoting false claims.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Return to “Off-Topic”