Russia Russia Russia Russia Putin Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Hacking Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Trump

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Russia Russia Russia Russia Putin Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Hacking Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Trum

Post by philip964 »

puma guy wrote:How did you get so many letters in a thread title? I count 118 including spaces!
I just typed until it made me stop.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Russia Russia Russia Russia Putin Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Hacking Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Trum

Post by The Annoyed Man »

C-dub wrote:I haven't seen or heard of her campaign deny or refute anything that has been leaked as a result of the hack. The only thing I have heard from them is their whining and trying to blame it on Russia and linking Trump to it and them.
They SHOULD be apologetic and backpedaling in the face of the revelations. Instead, they're angry because they got caught. A MORAL people would react differently after getting caught. But then, a MORAL people would have behaved differently to begin with, and there would be no revelations of their dirty diapers in the hacked emails.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
C-dub wrote:I haven't seen or heard of her campaign deny or refute anything that has been leaked as a result of the hack. The only thing I have heard from them is their whining and trying to blame it on Russia and linking Trump to it and them.
They SHOULD be apologetic and backpedaling in the face of the revelations. Instead, they're angry because they got caught. A MORAL people would react differently after getting caught. But then, a MORAL people would have behaved differently to begin with, and there would be no revelations of their dirty diapers in the hacked emails.
AMEN to this!!!!
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.c ... d=42895586

Rubio says Trump should not mention things he found out in Wikilinks leaks as he would be allowing Russia to affect our election.

The logic here is infallible.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Again this morning it was all Russia on NBC.

Seems odd that NBC does not care about what the emails say, just that Russia is attempting to influence the election.

Meanwhile Russia claims to have seized the Atlantic.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10 ... -the-cold/

Hey do you think all those Europeans love Obama as much as when he started. Imagine the world after 8 years of Hil.

I think Obama needs to draw another red line.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

I do not recall NBC getting all up in arms over the United States trying to influence Israel's election.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

allisji

Post by allisji »

mojo84 wrote:I do not recall NBC getting all up in arms over the United States trying to influence Israel's election.
Hillary talks about how awful it is for foreign entities to try to influence our "democratic" process. I wish that Trump would have pointed out all of the foreign elections that she and Obama have attempted to influence over the past 8 years.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

allisji wrote:
mojo84 wrote:I do not recall NBC getting all up in arms over the United States trying to influence Israel's election.
Hillary talks about how awful it is for foreign entities to try to influence our "democratic" process. I wish that Trump would have pointed out all of the foreign elections that she and Obama have attempted to influence over the past 8 years.
Also, doesn't foreign money that's given to the Clintons, their foundation and other organizations influence the election?

DEB

Post by DEB »

philip964 wrote:Again this morning it was all Russia on NBC.

Seems odd that NBC does not care about what the emails say, just that Russia is attempting to influence the election.

Meanwhile Russia claims to have seized the Atlantic.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10 ... -the-cold/

Hey do you think all those Europeans love Obama as much as when he started. Imagine the world after 8 years of Hil.

I think Obama needs to draw another red line.
Best point of all, nobody seems to care about the emails, just that the Russians might have told on her. Kind of reminds me of a rapist and killer, when asked, " Why did he kill the woman", his reply was, "She shouldn't have resisted and screamed". Not his fault for killing her, it was all her fault for screaming and trying to get him in trouble or whatever. HRC breaks the law, she and her cohorts write all of these incriminating emails and it is the Russian's fault and she gets another by?
Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt"
DEB=Daniel E Bertram
U.S. Army Retired, (Sapper). VFW Life Member.

Return to “Off-Topic”