Pure Evil

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
thatguyoverthere
Posts in topic: 1

Pure Evil

Post by thatguyoverthere »

I'm not a young pup, and I've seen a lot. But sometimes, I still can't believe what one human being can do.

Sorry, this is just a downer. Skip over it if you're tired of bad news. (Not gun related, just evil.)

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2 ... ed-her-at/

A man from El Paso was going to trial for sexual assault of a child. The man's wife was going to testify against him at that trial.

The man went to Mexico and killed his wife's father in an attempt to lure his wife to Mexico so he could kill her so she could not testify against him. The man did kill his father-in-law, but did not have an opportunity to kill his wife while she was there.

Approximately one month later, the man went back to Mexico and this time killed his wife's sister, again in order to lure his wife to Mexico to kill her. This time, he was successful in killing his wife also.

Sexual assault of a child, murder of his father-in-law, murder of his sister-in-law, and murder of his wife, just so the wife would not be able to testify against him at the sexual assault trial.

Oh, and he was assisted by some of his own family.

The only good news from this is that he was caught and is facing trial in Texas (he's a US citizen) for conspiracy to commit murder.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Pure Evil

Post by puma guy »

AndyC wrote:He and those who assisted him should be burned alive, IMO.
Wish we had death by firing squad, where five shooters draw five shells from a 55 gallon drum and all but 5 are are blanks. Every day he would face them until a live round/s is drawn or they reach the bottom of the barrel when one of the guards discovers "oops!" someone accidentally forgot to put the live rounds in the barrel and finds them in a desk drawer. "See ya tomorrow fellas, same time, same place"
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Return to “Off-Topic”