Exfil Info: Status of Celebrities, Politicians, & Others Who Said They Would Leave the US

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

twjones
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Exfil Info: Status of Celebrities, Politicians, & Others Who Said They Would Leave the US

Post by twjones »

brhalltx wrote:
twjones wrote:Amy Schumer already said she was joking.

And then went on a rant about everyone who voted for Trump.
Shocking.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Exfil Info: Status of Celebrities, Politicians, & Others Who Said They Would Leave the US

Post by puma guy »

Barbra Streisand ("He has no facts.
This a woman who said it was the Democrats that "feed the slaves" back when Bush was running. The interviewer apparently was as stupid as she and never corrected her comment. Singers should stick to singing words someone else wrote and actors should stick to playing their lives of fantasy playing imaginary roles, uttering the words directors put and their mouths and tells them exactly how to do it.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Now some of these people are advocating revolution and that the election not be accepted.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... p-win.html
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

vjallen75

Post by vjallen75 »

puma guy wrote:This a woman who said it was the Democrats that "feed the slaves" back when Bush was running. The interviewer apparently was as stupid as she and never corrected her comment. Singers should stick to singing words someone else wrote and actors should stick to playing their lives of fantasy playing imaginary roles, uttering the words directors put and their mouths and tells them exactly how to do it.
What? You mean it wasn't the democrats that freed the slaves... I've been lied too, all this time I thought facebook and the left wing media was correct.

"rlol"

On a serious note, while I know they will never leave this great country, our GREAT country would be better off without them.

:patriot:
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

canvasbck

Post by canvasbck »

bblhd672 wrote:Now some of these people are advocating revolution and that the election not be accepted.

"All bleeding eventually stops.......quit whining!"

RogueUSMC

Post by RogueUSMC »

I see how all of them wanna goto Canada? Why not Mexico? Are they racists?
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

RetNavy

Post by RetNavy »

twjones wrote:Amy Schumer already said she was joking.

my comment when i posted a link about her...

"typical liberal..... promise one thing...... does the opposite"
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

bblhd672 wrote:Now some of these people are advocating revolution and that the election not be accepted.

Oh Lordy, I'm terrified. What's gonna happen when all these liberals heed the call to revolution, pick up their arms and ...... Oh wait. Never mind.

twjones

Post by twjones »

BigGuy wrote:

Oh Lordy, I'm terrified. What's gonna happen when all these liberals heed the call to revolution, pick up their arms and ...... Oh wait. Never mind.
"rlol" "rlol"

rotor

Post by rotor »

Must be something wrong with me, I don't even know who half of them are.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Rotor,

I couldn't possibly care if these lefties leave.

They acted like their possible departure was meaningful...yeah, sure...

G26ster

Post by G26ster »

rotor wrote:Must be something wrong with me, I don't even know who half of them are.
Take the "Old Fart Test" at your doctor's office next visit. No, the doc doesn't participate. You just pick up "People Magazine" in the waiting room, and if you recognize anyone by sight, you're not an Old Fart yet. I pass the test every time. I recognize no one. :mrgreen:

Dave2
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dave2 »

RogueUSMC wrote:I see how all of them wanna goto Canada? Why not Mexico? Are they racists?
Yes. Yes they are.
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

gthaustex
Posts in topic: 2

Post by gthaustex »

BigGuy wrote:

:iagree:

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Morbidrealities wrote:Miley already backed out of her promise. Count one for the liars list.
So the next time she says something, and then backs it with "I don't say things I don't mean", we can all roll our eyes at her and say, "yeah, I heard you the last time you said that...........and then didn't do it........"
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Off-Topic”