Thank You!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

Thank You!

Post by parabelum »

I just wanted to take a moment and say two things.

1. Thank you to all on here who were not Trump supporters but who in the end came out, in huge numbers, to carry him, to carry our Nation, to the finish line.

We've had hard fought arguments on here along the way, and everyone was on the edge, understandably so since the faith of our Nation hinged in large part on the outcome of this election.

I was offensive to many, for that I offer my sincere apology. My nerves got the best of me and I am not proud of that.

2. Thanks to the house owner, Mr. Cotton, and all moderators who held the fort during this contentious election process.

That's all. Looking forward to draining the swamp and reclaiming our Nation, that all may thrive and prosper according to their abilities and wisdom, regardless of race, religion, sexual preference etc.

Off of the soap box and into the future. :tiphat:

Vol Texan

Re: Thank You!

Post by Vol Texan »

parabelum wrote:I just wanted to take a moment and say two things.

1. Thank you to all on here who were not Trump supporters but who in the end came out, in huge numbers, to carry him, to carry our Nation, to the finish line.

We've had hard fought arguments on here along the way, and everyone was on the edge, understandably so since the faith of our Nation hinged in large part on the outcome of this election.

I was offensive to many, for that I offer my sincere apology. My nerves got the best of me and I am not proud of that.

2. Thanks to the house owner, Mr. Cotton, and all moderators who held the fort during this contentious election process.

That's all. Looking forward to draining the swamp and reclaiming our Nation, that all may thrive and prosper according to their abilities and wisdom, regardless of race, religion, sexual preference etc.

Parabelum,

Thanks for your note.

As I promised on here and elsewhere, I encouraged everyone I knew to vote for him, then I held my nose and voted for him myself.
Then I went and threw up a bit.

But yesterday, I was in full celebratory mode. Anybody but Hillary was a great outcome.

I hope Trump does well as our next president, and I hope he isn't the guy who just turned Republican for this election that I'm worried he is.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

vjallen75

Post by vjallen75 »

:patriot: :txflag:
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

parabelum,

I was in favor of your pro-Trump arguments.

You did good.

jed

Post by jed »

We voted for a movement rather than a particular person, although, someone has to push this movement along and Trump is the best person for that job.

longhorn86

Post by longhorn86 »

jed wrote:We voted for a movement rather than a particular person, although, someone has to push this movement along and Trump is the best person for that job.

:iagree: This
NRA Life Member

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

:patriot:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

I also want to thank everybody that voted for Trump, I believe we have taken two steps back from the abyss!
I had been praying lord if war is to come let it happen in my time that my children may live in peace, now I believe we have stepped back from that ugly prospect!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Off-Topic”