The Progressive-State Depression

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

The Progressive-State Depression

Post by bblhd672 »

Interesting article about blue states and red states:

http://townhall.com/columnists/stephenm ... n-n2255643
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Lynyrd

Re: The Progressive-State Depression

Post by Lynyrd »

I don't mind people migrating to Texas to build a better life for themselves. My ancestors did the same thing back in the 1800's. BUT, when they try to turn Texas into what they left behind that is just dumb. This article explains why.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Flightmare

Re: The Progressive-State Depression

Post by Flightmare »

Lynyrd wrote:I don't mind people migrating to Texas to build a better life for themselves. My ancestors did the same thing back in the 1800's. BUT, when they try to turn Texas into what they left behind that is just dumb. This article explains why.
:iagree: My dad migrated to Texas from Pennsylvania after his 4 years in the Navy. He frequently says "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could"
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Return to “Off-Topic”