Thumbs up for Bond Arms

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

Thumbs up for Bond Arms

Post by parabelum »

Recently we had a charity event where Ms Parabelum bid and won a little Bond Arms Texas Defender in 45/410. We just picked it up and it's like a little tank, haven't had a chance to shoot it just yet, but it feels very robust.

Gordon had it engraved for us at no extra cost, and they are very nice folks here in Granbury.

Will post pics and shooting updates as soon as I get a chance.

rotor

Re: Thumbs up for Bond Arms

Post by rotor »

I bet it kicks like a tank too.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Cool!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Daddio-on-patio

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

:thumbs2: Have shot the 357 a few times. Not a huge kick but much more comfortable with 38's. The 357 fireball is pretty dang cool, I must admit :woohoo
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

rbwhatever1

Post by rbwhatever1 »

Double thumbs up. My BUG is the Texas Defender 45 ACP. These are very well made derringers.
III

Return to “Off-Topic”