Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 12

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by The Annoyed Man »

AndyC wrote:
he thoughtlessly breaks the rules with which the Left has sought to muzzle those who disagree with them
What a shame that those same folks on the Left have no problem in breaking those rules themselves.....
Intellectual consistency is not the left’s forte.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Pawpaw »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Klavan is spot on here.
:iagree:

I've had a difficult time explaining (even to myself) exactly what it is I like about Trump. He's rude, crude, and socially unacceptable, which is exactly what the situation calls for.

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

The Fusion GPS anti_Trump conspiracy revealed (explains John McCain's bizarre behavior):

https://www.theepochtimes.com/assets/up ... -Times.jpg
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Pawpaw »

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 12

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Bitter Clinger wrote:The Fusion GPS anti_Trump conspiracy revealed (explains John McCain's bizarre behavior):

https://www.theepochtimes.com/assets/up ... -Times.jpg
A friend of mine just sent me a link to this. If this is all true, it is darn scary.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

Today is the anniversary of Trump's first year in office. The government is shut down. Women some in those now racist pink hats, protested.

The Washington Post ran an editorial by a smart guy (5 time Jeopardy champ) a professor at a war college, that Trump hurts the country every day, hurts Republicans, hurts conservatives.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... 9cc73be372

So in the year not at least regarding Trump not much has changed. The government is shut down, I think because the Dems have enough votes to prevent a budget bill from coming to the floor for a vote. They think we will all blame Trump over this. The press already has of course.

I'm not sure why women are protesting, I'm not the one to ask or comment. Here is an article by a former Peace Corp volunteer about Senigal in Africa. It talks about how Trump is right only wanting the best immigrants for America. She mentions how she went to a coming of age party for a young Senigal girl, and at the party they removed her, well you know her pink hat part. Those protesting women want more immigration of men from those countries right here in the US. They want more of his kind of immigration to show we are not racist.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... right.html

Despite this guy being a Jeopardy champ, something I could never be. He is on the wrong side of history and may go to his grave with this view.

Happy one year President Trump. Your tolerance and fortitude are remarkable. Better men would have folded and resigned with the onslaught you have had to endure.

I just wish you had picked someone besides Jeff Sessions for AG. I'm sure you have figured out that yourself.

LTUME1978
Posts in topic: 5

Post by LTUME1978 »

TAM,

Thank you for providing that link. After looking at that diagram, seems to me that we need to be organizing a number of firing squads. There is a lot to do for honest law enforcement to dig through all of this information but this seems like what is probably one of the largest criminal activities enacted by our Federal Government against the people of this country. The Democratic party needs to be swept off of this continent before they destroy the country. That diagram makes my blood boil.

loktite
Posts in topic: 2

Post by loktite »

philip964 wrote:I just wish you had picked someone besides Jeff Sessions for AG.
QFT
NRA Endowment Member

jason812
Posts in topic: 37

Post by jason812 »

philip964 wrote:
Happy one year President Trump. Your tolerance and fortitude are remarkable. Better men would have folded and resigned with the onslaught you have had to endure.
How none of what he has gone through has not changed Trump is unthinkable. He has really shown how the elite think of us and how both parties in control are more worried about control and money than doing the right thing for the country.

Not 1 dem voted to lower taxes, that should be beat into the ground during mid terms. Dems shut the government down for illegal immigrants over doing what is right for the country. The dems were the ones along with some republican elite colluding with the Ruskies. The media as a collective are a bunch of liars and their agenda is front and center now thanks to Trump.

The last few months the republicans have grown some what of a spine and are actually pushing back against the dems but they still stink like a bag of sweaty socks.

Trump is the first presidential vote I am not ashamed to have cast. I still think he's a goober sometimes but I'm glad he's our goober. It's refreshing to have a president that loves the country.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

2farnorth
Posts in topic: 35

Post by 2farnorth »

jason812 wrote:
philip964 wrote:
How none of what he has gone through has not changed Trump is unthinkable. He has really shown how the elite think of us and how both parties in control are more worried about control and money than doing the right thing for the country.

Not 1 dem voted to lower taxes, that should be beat into the ground during mid terms. Dems shut the government down for illegal immigrants over doing what is right for the country. The dems were the ones along with some republican elite colluding with the Ruskies. The media as a collective are a bunch of liars and their agenda is front and center now thanks to Trump.

The last few months the republicans have grown some what of a spine and are actually pushing back against the dems but they still stink like a bag of sweaty socks.

Trump is the first presidential vote I am not ashamed to have cast. I still think he's a goober sometimes but I'm glad he's our goober. It's refreshing to have a president that loves the country.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :tiphat:
N5PNZ

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

jason812 wrote:
philip964 wrote:

Amen!!
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

philip964 wrote: Happy one year President Trump. Your tolerance and fortitude are remarkable. Better men would have folded and resigned with the onslaught you have had to endure.
Really? It seemed like you were a supporter for the president until that last statement... Oh well. :roll:
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

The Shumer Shutdown moves the DemocRATs from merely enabling, aiding & abetting illegal aliens to openly standing with the murderers, drug smugglers, and criminals AGAINST honest American citizens.
- Illegal aliens are illegal.
- Murder is illegal.
- Stealing taxpayer money for illegals is illegal.
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://pjmedia.com/trending/page-strzo ... -election/

FBI "secret society" met day after Trump election to plot against him. 5 months of text messages during critical period have gone missing at the FBI.

Tin foil hat stuff is now mainstream. Sessions appoint a special council. Let's get to the bottom of this. People need to go to jail.

Return to “Off-Topic”