Do you really need it?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Liberty
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Do you really need it?

Post by Liberty »

This is a link discussing the controversy and the class-action suit.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

jmra
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jmra »

Liberty wrote:This is a link discussing the controversy and the class-action suit.
Very informative article. Looks like the contract is very provider friendly. I'm not one to take "sucker bets".
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

twjones

Post by twjones »

G.A. Heath wrote:I would also suggest you look at what Charles Cotton has posted on these services, he has given good advice which should be considered before making a decision. I would suggest paying special attention to what he said about reading the contract on what they actually provide and when they provide it.
Would you please provide a link to this post?

Thank you.

K5CLC

Post by K5CLC »

Ever since I started on the path of getting a license to carry a firearm, I am now a member of USCCA. (usconcealedcarry.com) I like how they are setup, and i'm willing to spend the few bucks a month to support their efforts with the knowledge that they will support me if the unthinkable happens.
The Intelligent Response is a Brave Response : http://tinyurl.com/BraveResponse

G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 2

Post by G.A. Heath »

twjones wrote:
G.A. Heath wrote:I would also suggest you look at what Charles Cotton has posted on these services, he has given good advice which should be considered before making a decision. I would suggest paying special attention to what he said about reading the contract on what they actually provide and when they provide it.
Would you please provide a link to this post?

Thank you.
I'll do better than that, I'll provide you a link to the search results which include multiple responses from him. I would like to point to the second from the top (at the time of this posting) which references an episode of Charles Cotton's TFC podcast where he discusses this subject.

search.php?keywords=pre-paid+legal&term ... mit=Search
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

Return to “Off-Topic”