Black Rifle Coffee Co responds to Starbucks

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Daddio-on-patio
Posts in topic: 7

Black Rifle Coffee Co responds to Starbucks

Post by Daddio-on-patio »

From Yahoo and other sources. Black Rifle Coffee pledges to hire 10,000 veterans in response to Starbucks pledge to hire 10,000 immigrants.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/veteran-o ... 00403.html

http://www.blackriflecoffee.com

Tip of the hat for making the statement regardless of their ability to succeed.
:tiphat:
Ephesians 6:12 NKJV

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Black Rifle Coffee Co responds to Starbucks

Post by carlson1 »

I despise Starbucks and everything they sale. Hats off to Black Rifle Coffee!

rotor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by rotor »

Headline should have been Starbucks refuses to hire 10,000 Americans. Even my wife quit Starbucks.

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Take Down Sicko »

I have never heard of Black Rifle Coffee Co. but if we had one i would go do business with them.

jason812
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jason812 »

I have never understood how Starbucks stays in business. Not due to their politics but because of their nasty tasting over priced coffee. I wish their politics would put them out of business.

I never heard of Black Rifle Coffee but looking at their selection and price, I think I just switched my morning habit to a new brew.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

jason812
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jason812 »

Take Down Sicko wrote:I have never heard of Black Rifle Coffee Co. but if we had one i would go do business with them.
You can order online, I'm about to.

Sounds like my kind of people
http://www.blackriflecoffee.com/collect ... ffee-blend
We've all been there. That moment when we ask for black coffee and the person behind the counter begins speaking in a tongue native to only those with flowers in their beards. We are here to save you from tight pants, wide frame glasses, and haircuts that would make a bowl and scissors seem like a viable option. Introducing Just Black. A regular coffee for regular people. No frills, no froth, no foam, and no dialects that require a translator. Just. Black. Coffee. Our JB roast is perfect for your drip machine.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Jusme »

jason812 wrote:
Take Down Sicko wrote:I have never heard of Black Rifle Coffee Co. but if we had one i would go do business with them.

Me too,
I have never heard of them, but I'm about to order some coffee.
They have some pretty cool clothing and other gear also.
We need to convince them to open stores here in Texas they should do real well here. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Take Down Sicko

Jusme wrote:
jason812 wrote:

Me too,
I have never heard of them, but I'm about to order some coffee.
They have some pretty cool clothing and other gear also.
We need to convince them to open stores here in Texas they should do real well here. JMHO

Yes, i was looking to see what they have. I just might order a few things myself.

Take Down Sicko

jason812 wrote:

http://www.blackriflecoffee.com/collect ... ffee-blend
We've all been there. That moment when we ask for black coffee and the person behind the counter begins speaking in a tongue native to only those with flowers in their beards. We are here to save you from tight pants, wide frame glasses, and haircuts that would make a bowl and scissors seem like a viable option. Introducing Just Black. A regular coffee for regular people. No frills, no froth, no foam, and no dialects that require a translator. Just. Black. Coffee. Our JB roast is perfect for your drip machine.

Thanks for the link. I've been looking at what they have. I see a couple of things that i am about to order.

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Skiprr »

jason812 wrote:You can order online, I'm about to.

We've all been there. That moment when we ask for black coffee and the person behind the counter begins speaking in a tongue native to only those with flowers in their beards. We are here to save you from tight pants, wide frame glasses, and haircuts that would make a bowl and scissors seem like a viable option.
:smilelol5:

It looks like the word has circulated quickly, and that this outfit may have a huge growth curve it its future: "Due to an increase in demand for Black Rifle Coffee, customers will experience delays of two weeks in shipping timelines."

All of their extra dark roasts are sold out right now, which is what I would normally shop for. But I just ordered the "V-TAC Berserker Blend" to try.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

MP(Ret)95B

Post by MP(Ret)95B »

I work at Warriors Heart Warrior Treatment Center here in Bandera, TX
Black Rifle is what we serve and they give back to the Veteran community.
Great coffee/Great Company!!
<MP>

Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Jusme »

I just ordered the Knife Hand blend.
I also sent an email outlining the reasons they should open up stores and distribution centers in Texas.
Would love to see them move operations this way.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Just saw this on their website :
DUE TO AN INCREASE IN DEMAND FOR BLACK RIFLE COFFEE CUSTOMERS WILL EXPERIENCE DELAYS OF TWO WEEKS IN SHIPPING TIMELINES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Good job, all!

ETA: Skiprr beat me to the quote. The, ahem, extra caffeinated Medium Roast is what I'll be looking at on my next re-up of coffee.
Last edited by TexasJohnBoy on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

maverick2076

Post by maverick2076 »

They are a great company and their coffe is awesome! They are also partnered with Ranger Up, who some of you may know.

Return to “Off-Topic”