Happy Birthday AndyC!!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

der Teufel
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Happy Birthday AndyC!!

Post by der Teufel »

Sidro wrote:Many more AndyC and I will raise a glass in your honor.

Yeah, me too !!

Maybe a couple …
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. — Rudyard Kipling
NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Life Member

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Skiprr »

BREAKING NEWS: Lady Gaga is prepared to celebrate AndyC's birthday on national television in approximately four hours. AndyC was purportedly unhappy with the entertainment decision despite the singer's popularity. When pressed for a reason, AndyC would only say that he felt there was a distinct possibility of an uncalled for, biased, and wholly inappropriate political agenda to be displayed; that entertainment should be entertainment, not politics.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Skiprr wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Lady Gaga is prepared to celebrate AndyC's birthday on national television in approximately four hours. AndyC was purportedly unhappy with the entertainment decision despite the singer's popularity. When pressed for a reason, AndyC would only say that he felt there was a distinct possibility of an uncalled for, biased, and wholly inappropriate political agenda to be displayed; that entertainment should be entertainment, not politics.
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Happy Birthday Andy! I hope your team wins the Super Bowl tonight. Well, I do if your team is Atlanta.

Chas.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

Happy Birthday, Andy! I mimic Charles' wish for "your" team to win! :lol:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

birthdaycorgi-2.jpg
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

BREAKING NEWS: In a private communication, Lady Gaga allegedly responded to AndyC and told him that she heard and understood his concerns. She said she would do her best to entertain, taking the show from fireworks and atop the roof of NRG Stadium, cable wire-work to the stage, and ending with an epic mic-drop. She promised to acknowledge her Texas audience, but to stick to the recorded versions of her songs in a medley, and not include any additional political message.

This news source cannot confirm, but we were told she ended the communication by wishing AndyC a happy birthday and offering to fly him to attend her next concert. This news outlet certainly expected a very public anti-Trump message from Lady Gaga, and one can only wonder if this developing relationship with AndyC initiated the shift away from an anticipated political protest.

Follow this developing story at FakeNews2.com.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Skiprr wrote:BREAKING NEWS: In a private communication, Lady Gaga allegedly responded to AndyC and told him that she heard and understood his concerns. She said she would do her best to entertain, taking the show from fireworks and atop the roof of NRG Stadium, cable wire-work to the stage, and ending with an epic mic-drop. She promised to acknowledge her Texas audience, but to stick to the recorded versions of her songs in a medley, and not include any additional political message.

This news source cannot confirm, but we were told she ended the communication by wishing AndyC a happy birthday and offering to fly him to attend her next concert. This news outlet certainly expected a very public anti-Trump message from Lady Gaga, and one can only wonder if this developing relationship with AndyC initiated the shift away from an anticipated political protest.

Follow this developing story at FakeNews2.com.
"rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol" :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now THAT there was funny! :anamatedbanana
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

bagman45
Banned

Post by bagman45 »

Happy (slightly belated) birthday Andy! Caught up in Super Bowl party day until just now; hope you had a GREAT ONE!!

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

BREAKING NEWS: Our mystery "Backstage Informant" was in touch today with Taylor Swift, who had remained in Houston at a private, undisclosed estate in the city's toney River Oaks neighborhood. She announced to the 9,000 in attendance for her performance at Club Nomadic, "You have seen my final tour date for 2017." That Taylor Swift will not perform in concert again for the entirety of 2017 of course sent magnitude nine shockwaves through the entertainment industry.

Amidst the continuing controversy surrounding AndyC and Lady Gaga, that he did not attend Taylor's Saturday performance has led to speculation....

No. Can't do it. Though I can think of about 14 different directions we could take this and turn Andy into a literal urban legend--and while I'd laugh myself silly doing it--Andy would not be pleased. TAM might also get a chuckle, but Andy would not.

Sigh. I already had Andy being invited to spend a weekend this May at Clint Eastwood's home in Carmel-by-the-Sea, and offered a stay at Buckingham Palace this June for the celebration of Queen Elizabeth's 91st birthday (the palace explained that her birthday was actually April 21, but the official celebration is the second Saturday in June; don't know why, maybe weather; go figure).

We could have turned Andy into an "A" list celebrity by the end of the year. Hey, if Kim Kardashian can do it....

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Pawpaw »

You left out the part about Chuck Norris telling AndyC fables? :lol:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Return to “Off-Topic”