Crazy Gun Dealer

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
tqu9047
Posts in topic: 2

Crazy Gun Dealer

Post by tqu9047 »

Has anyone dealt with the Crazy Gun Dealer in Alvarado? I keep hearing his commercials on the radio and some of the deals seem too good to be true. If they are true, I will be heading that way.

Thanks
The 2nd Amendment makes all the others possible!

timdsmith72
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Crazy Gun Dealer

Post by timdsmith72 »

I've never made the drive down there, because if you look at the fine print you usually only get that price if you buy at least 250 rounds of insanely overpriced ammo. Or something equally bad to make it not worth the drive.

Topic author
tqu9047
Posts in topic: 2

Post by tqu9047 »

Thanks, that's what I was thinking. Won't be making a trip.
The 2nd Amendment makes all the others possible!

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

That sort of thing smells...

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

I have dealt with him, and yes the advertised sales do include buying ammo which is high. But I have purchased a rifle that was below anywhere else I found it, and was able to negotiate the price down. His in stock guns are very competitive, and they will match prices from other stores. It is a very small store, but the staff is very friendly, and will answer questions. They will also give you a chance to test fire guns,(I think up to three)

They also offer a lifetime warranty, on any gun purchased, but I haven't had to test it yet. His google reviews are 97% positive. He is prone to self promotion, but the dealings I have had with the store have been positive.

I have no affiliation with him or his business, just offering my opinion. :tiphat:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Return to “Off-Topic”