PassOver Day

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 2

PassOver Day

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Happy PassOver Day to our Jewish friends in America and all over the world. :patriot:

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Re: PassOver Day

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Take Down Sicko wrote:Happy PassOver Day to our Jewish friends in America and all over the world. :patriot:
Thank you so much for your kind wishes. In return please let me offer the realization that Passover should reinforce in everyone:

I have a right to exist. I have a right to defend myself. I will not go along just to get along. I will not remain silent while our liberty is taken slowly by the vote or quickly by force. I will not trade my God given Freedom to Tyrants for a little safety. I will not ask to be free. Did Moses? Did The Maccabees? Did the Colonists? I demand to be Free as my Ancestors did. Let our people go! We were ALL born to be Free.

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

rotor

Post by rotor »

Thank You. When I saw this post
http://www.texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=88589
I was thinking it related to Pesach (Passover).
Although there don't seem to be very many Jews that understand the 2A there are a few of us.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

rotor wrote: Although there don't seem to be very many Jews that understand the 2A....
This has always amazed me. However, I have a couple Jewish friends that do.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

mojo84 wrote:
rotor wrote: Although there don't seem to be very many Jews that understand the 2A....
From Dennis Prager in 2006, while things have changed somewhat, still quite relevant explanation:

https://townhall.com/columnists/dennisp ... l-n1177129
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Good read, Bitter Clinger. Thanks
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

G26ster
Posts in topic: 1

Post by G26ster »

Bitter Clinger wrote:
mojo84 wrote:
From Dennis Prager in 2006, while things have changed somewhat, still quite relevant explanation:

https://townhall.com/columnists/dennisp ... l-n1177129
Excellent read. Confirms everything I was indoctrinated with growing up. That said, never confuse American Jews with Israeli Jews. American Jews generally live in a liberal bubble, while Israeli Jews live in reality. That said, a happy belated Passover to all.

Topic author
Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Just read your post on Why are Jews Liberal Bitter Clinger. Very good read and explains a lot of things.
I was looking up a place to have lunch that severed Kosher food today but the closes one i could find was 20 mins. from my work..a bit too far for me to go since i only have 45 mins for lunch. Been looking to try some matza ball soup and those cookies made from coconut. Never had any before but look tasty.

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ELB »

rotor wrote:Thank You. When I saw this post
Although there don't seem to be very many Jews that understand the 2A there are a few of us.
Here is another one. And he's in Hollywood! Well, screenwriter in Los Angeles. http://www.seraphicpress.com/

He calls his realization of the importance of the 2A "a defining moment of my life." It was during the LA riots:
Jew without a gun

Happy Passover.
USAF 1982-2005

rotor

Post by rotor »

ELB wrote:
rotor wrote:Thank You. When I saw this post
Here is another one. And he's in Hollywood! Well, screenwriter in Los Angeles. http://www.seraphicpress.com/

He calls his realization of the importance of the 2A "a defining moment of my life." It was during the LA riots:
Jew without a gun

Happy Passover.
Good article. I was working in LA in the 60's and was in the Watts Riots then. National Guard driving Jeeps with 50 cal machine guns had already killed a milkman delivering milk. Told my boss that I refused to go back to work while the riot was going on. Didn't know if I would be killed by rioters or National Guard. You know the old question about how much ammo do you need? I couldn't have carried enough for the disaster of that riot. The good people were locked down in their homes. The trash was looting and burning. National Guard was trigger happy. You can't appreciate civil unrest until you have been in the midst of this kind of nightmare. Fortunately I had a big company car with one of those 400+ cubic inch engines that would do wheelies when I hit the gas. I would have run over anything in my way too. But I was not armed with a firearm. Always armed now.

Return to “Off-Topic”