O'Reilly Factor

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 4

O'Reilly Factor

Post by Mxrdad »

I just heard Bill left Fox News due to sponsors pulling their money due to the sexual harassment issues. No more O'Reilly Factor! Tucker to take his spot. Not good in my view.
Just some guy's opinion.

warnmar10
Posts in topic: 3

Re: O'Reilly Factor

Post by warnmar10 »

I'm already over it. I watch Tucker on the YouTubes, the rest of FOX News is dead to me.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Liberty »

I won't miss him he is a bully and a half hearted conservative and has argued for reasonable gun control.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Liberty wrote:I won't miss him he is a bully and a half hearted conservative and has argued for reasonable gun control.
:iagree:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I won't miss him either, but my wife is convinced Soros is behind it all and she's pretty upset about that.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

warnmar10

Post by warnmar10 »

C-dub wrote:I won't miss him either, but my wife is convinced Soros is behind it all and she's pretty upset about that.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. It is a legitimate concern.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I don't watch Fox News any longer. In fact, I mostly don't watch anything except local news these days. I get my state and national news from selected websites. The one national news channel I watch.....occasionally.....is One America News (http://www.oann.com).
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

CRTV....anyone? I'm thinking of signing up because my 100% favorite commentator is Mark Levin.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

The Annoyed Man wrote:I don't watch Fox News any longer. In fact, I mostly don't watch anything except local news these days. I get my state and national news from selected websites. The one national news channel I watch.....occasionally.....is One America News (http://www.oann.com).
That's the other reason why I won't miss him. We also mostly watch local news for the past 8 months or so. We got so burned out on the election last summer that we almost completely stopped watching FOX all together. Sometimes going for days or weeks without seeing anything. Just about the only show on there I see at all anymore is Outnumbered and that is only once or twice a week if at all.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

C-dub wrote:I won't miss him either, but my wife is convinced Soros is behind it all and she's pretty upset about that.
O Reilly did this to himself by sexually harassing women, Soros didn't have to do a thing. There's a reason O Reilly paid out hush money to women already.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

mrvmax wrote:
O Reilly did this to himself by sexually harassing women, Soros didn't have to do a thing. There's a reason O Reilly paid out hush money to women already.
He certainly may have. I have no opinion on his guilt or innocence in the matter. She doesn't either. I think she just thinks that it only came to light because Soros is funding either the investigation or the people to make the accusations.

Kirsten Powers said in 2014 that O'Reilly wasn't sexist at all and defended him quite a bit, but then just recently on CNN said that he was sexist and described an incident several years ago that proved it. Which version is to be believed? I don't know or care, but it sounds fishy.

warnmar10

Post by warnmar10 »

C-dub wrote:
mrvmax wrote:
He certainly may have. I have no opinion on his guilt or innocence in the matter. She doesn't either. I think she just thinks that it only came to light because Soros is funding either the investigation or the people to make the accusations.

Kirsten Powers said in 2014 that O'Reilly wasn't sexist at all and defended him quite a bit, but then just recently on CNN said that he was sexist and described an incident several years ago that proved it. Which version is to be believed? I don't know or care, but it sounds fishy.
I suspect the truth lies somewhere in the middle. He is pompous on camera, why would it be difficult to believe he is pompous IRL? He is an easy target and easy money settlements always bring more claims.

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

The Annoyed Man wrote:I don't watch Fox News any longer. In fact, I mostly don't watch anything except local news these days. I get my state and national news from selected websites. The one national news channel I watch.....occasionally.....is One America News (http://www.oann.com).

I've got a friend who likes that site. I haven't gotten on to it much yet. Been paying too much attention to the leg, once it's over I'll get back to the world, maybe.....
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

Mark Levin stated that O Reilly paid money to get recordings of o Reilly saying inappropriate things. Levin being an attorney wouldn't say something that he couldn't back up. I'm sure some allegations are false but O Reilly didn't pay out money for things he didn't do. I think it wa a case of the big head that was his downfall, he thought he was too mighty to be brought down.

Topic author
Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

While I cant say I will miss him personally, I do appreciate Fox being one of those not slanting to the left. Bill did get annoying sometimes. I do have a question that puzzles me: If we watch our local news, lets just say CBS,NBC and ABC, aren't these the media stations that are bashing our President? And by watching local news isn't that supporting them? Of course I'm talking about TV's here.

Please know I am just asking and not trying to be combative. Is there a way to watch these stations without raising their viewership ratings? I wouldnt mind changing the channel from Fox News if I knew it didn't support those that bash our President. I could be way off base here, but again, just curious.
Just some guy's opinion.

Return to “Off-Topic”