(Another) Lemonade Stand for our Constables

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

flechero
Posts in topic: 5

Re: (Another) Lemonade Stand for our Constables

Post by flechero »

Vol Texan wrote: Thanks much for to both of you for the offer! To be honest, I don't know how this PayPal thing works, and I've never had one. But I did just set one up this morning in response to what y'all wrote above.

:tiphat:
Well go check your balance... and see if it worked! I sent her some tip jar money since I'm not buying lemonade! :lol:

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Vol Texan »

Awesome, it worked!

Thanks much, from all of us. I'll post during- and post- photos on here!
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

RottenApple
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RottenApple »

flechero wrote:
Vol Texan wrote: Thanks much for to both of you for the offer! To be honest, I don't know how this PayPal thing works, and I've never had one. But I did just set one up this morning in response to what y'all wrote above.

Well go check your balance... and see if it worked! I sent her some tip jar money since I'm not buying lemonade! :lol:
Ditto!

Vol Texan, I just sent what my wife and I can afford right now. We'd love to meet you and your amazing daughter in person, but we're in Dallas. A drive to H-Town is out of the question for us; At least for now.

Topic author
Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

RottenApple wrote:
flechero wrote:

Ditto!

Vol Texan, I just sent what my wife and I can afford right now. We'd love to meet you and your amazing daughter in person, but we're in Dallas. A drive to H-Town is out of the question for us; At least for now.
Again, thanks, and it did work!

I really did post this hoping to serve some lemonade to my fellow west Houston shooters. I didn't expect to get online donations, but I really want to thank each of you for your help.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, and hope we're able to buy lots of the units for them!
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Topic author
Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

This is getting interesting.

KHOU is planning to interview her this afternoon, and KPRC will probably come visit the stand tomorrow.

We might reach a bigger goal than expected!

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 4

Post by RoyGBiv »

Nice!
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

G40yes
Posts in topic: 1

Post by G40yes »

Can you tell us which Kroger location? I didn't see it in the thread and would like to support your daughter's efforts.
.. tyrants accomplish their purposes ...by disarming the people, and making it an offense to keep arms. - Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1840

Topic author
Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

G40yes wrote:Can you tell us which Kroger location? I didn't see it in the thread and would like to support your daughter's efforts.
Kroger's (at the corner of Dairy Ashford and Briar Forest) between noon and 3pm - and spread the word if you don't mind! 12555 Briar Forest Dr, Houston, TX 77077

Dan20703
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Dan20703 »

Just saw it on Channel 11 news! They had lots of praise for your daughter! Hopefully her stand will be mobbed with thirsty donors!
There will always be prayer in schools as long as there are tests.

"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

Topic author
Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

Yep, we just saw it also. The reporter was really generous with his commentary. Here's a link to it:

http://www.khou.com/news/local/girl-s-m ... /460374068

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Flightmare »

You have done an excellent job in raising her Vol Texan.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Jusme
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jusme »

Great job!! You have a wonderful daughter. Keep us updated on how her lemonade stand does. I'm betting she will make enough to buy the coolers for all of them!
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

flechero

Post by flechero »

Well, how did she do????? I'm dying to hear and see some pics!

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Vol Texan wrote:
G40yes wrote:Can you tell us which Kroger location? I didn't see it in the thread and would like to support your daughter's efforts.
Kroger's (at the corner of Dairy Ashford and Briar Forest) between noon and 3pm - and spread the word if you don't mind! 12555 Briar Forest Dr, Houston, TX 77077

VOl T Do you have pay pal so i can send a couple of bucks your way?

flechero

Post by flechero »

Take Down Sicko wrote: VOl T Do you have pay pal so i can send a couple of bucks your way?
from pg 1.. Send here:
voltexan3006 (at) gmail.com

Return to “Off-Topic”