Egyptian mosque massacre

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

Egyptian mosque massacre

Post by parabelum »

Terrible ordeal in Egyptian mosque. Over 300 dead including children. :mad5

These barbarians must be wiped off the face of this earth.

“The death toll in Friday’s terrorist attack on a mosque in Egypt’s northern Sinai region has surpassed 300, including 27 children. “

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/11/25 ... limbs.html

jason812

Re: Egyptian mosque massacre

Post by jason812 »

Yesterday I read that some locals brought firearms to fight back. I was going to post that article but it has either been edited or I just can't find it now.

Either you agree with these nut jobs or you are an infidel. Even is you are Muslim and it is the wrong type or denomination, you are the enemy.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

jason812 wrote:Yesterday I read that some locals brought firearms to fight back. I was going to post that article but it has either been edited or I just can't find it now.

Either you agree with these nut jobs or you are an infidel. Even is you are Muslim and it is the wrong type or denomination, you are the enemy.
ISIS have nothing to do with Islam. They are destroying Islam by claiming being Muslims. Just seek and destroy. No mercy.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

ELB

Post by ELB »

Some interesting details on the attack tactics. As Ellefritz says, coming to a venue near you, sooner or later:
http://www.activeresponsetraining.net/l ... que-attack
USAF 1982-2005

Return to “Off-Topic”