Italy High school shooting

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 1

Italy High school shooting

Post by cmgee67 »

TreyHouston

Re: Italy High school shooting

Post by TreyHouston »

I saw that as breaking news and wondered why, when I was growing up, did my high school thung shootings never make the news? Geez! Aren’t there better things to talk about?
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

Was apparently a 16 year old boy who shot a 15 year old girl. They had previously been in a relationship and broken up recently. Word is the boy was extremely upset about the breakup. Hopefully the girl makes a recovery.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

So sad! Italy is a very small town near me. Not much info available, but I would be willing to bet that the shooter, has a history of erratic behavior. Or that his parents, never let him experience pain, or loss, so that he could deal with the emotional upheaval. Young people, if sheltered, or don't have a good home base, can't understand that breaking up with a boyfriend/girlfriend, at that age, is not the end of the world. But unfortunately, for two people, their lives, are forever changed. Prayers for a full recovery, of the victim.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Return to “Off-Topic”